X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mcdolan
    • May 2014

Old stick welder quit working today

Hello I am new to this forum I am also not very knowledgable with welders I have an old miller md 300 that will not weld the fan does not run I have welded with this machine twice since I have bought it wondering what it could be I interned the serial number on the service manual part of the web sight but said the numbers don't match any help would be great thank you
  • H80N
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Mcdolan View Post
    Hello I am new to this forum I am also not very knowledgable with welders I have an old miller md 300 that will not weld the fan does not run I have welded with this machine twice since I have bought it wondering what it could be I interned the serial number on the service manual part of the web sight but said the numbers don't match any help would be great thank you

MD300..?? could you post a pic of the front panel..??

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Working...
    X