Mm210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mm210

I picked up my MM210 on Monday the 22nd. Man I LOVE IT! It is a sweet running machine. By the time I got home Monday the 22nd and got it all unloaded, I had just enough time to grab a bite to eat and get to work . I couldn't hardly concentrate on anything else, lol. Tuesday I got everything put together and then it was time to got to work again . Then it was Christmas eve (I told my wife to go out to the shop and put a red ribbon on it for Christmas morning, but she just laughed,lol)and then Christmas day. Friday I was busy ALL day. Finally, today I spent most of the day out in the shop with my new "baby". That machine is just awesome, smooth welds, smooth arcs, easy controls, looks great in my shop too, The guys at Holston's in Athens, TN are top notch, great guys to work with. I have used Miller welders in industry for years, they are awesome as well, I was kind of afraid the smaller machines would not hold the same standard. Boy, was I wrong! The MM210 is just great, Miller is "TOP NOTCH". Thanks for all the help you guys on the board have given me, I will still be hanging around. Thanks again everyone on this board and at Miller as well.
    Mike

mm210

Titansfan, I have this same machine and love it. I also bought the spoolmate kit with it for Aluminum. Aluminum is a piece of cake with a little practice, my first job was a bumper in 1/4 diamond tread it looks pretty good. You will never regret buying this blue machine.

Comment

Hey pjs,
      Yes the 210 is just awesome. I wanted to purchase the spoolmate package with mine also, but I didn't have the $$ at the time. I know it will cost me more to purchase it later, but thats how it goes sometimes. I use to work for the Heil corporation, building aluminum petrolium tankers, 90% which was aluminum TIG. I love welding aluminum, do it right and it looks great. Have fun with your blue machine, I know I will.
      Later,
      Mike
      Mike

Comment

Working...
      X