arc welder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sturugged View Post
    For fifty bucks id buy that and dust it off and put it in the living room next to the couch. Im kind of a tool addict though. Must be a welder thing, If it still works though seriously that would be a great unit just to have and use once and a while. Guess id have to get a restored Sa-200 with a countertop for an island in the kitchen or man cave to match it then. I might be onto something i think..... Gotta have some blue ones to balance it out though.
    Thats a great idea. I have my dads old mid 60's Westinghouse CV supply that isn't being used. It could sit right next to my recliner with a glass top on it. Maybe shorten up the spool gun wires and make a wall hanger out of it...Bob
    Bob Wright

Comment

arc welder

The Lincoln Idealarc 250 or the Miller Dialarc 250 would get my vote. Both are great machines

Comment

Originally posted by USMCPOP View Post
        Me and JW are just making money. Fifty bucks (I am a generous man).[ATTACH]33852[/ATTACH]

If you live close to oswego illinois i would buy it! Clear coat it as it sits, then put a mailbox in it, have a perfect house to mount it. Put the unit on a timer set for night, hook stinger to door, ground to mailbox, boom no more stolen mail!
        Kevin
        Lincoln ranger 305g x2
        Ln25
        Miller spectrum 625
        Miller 30a spoolgun
        Wc115a
        Lincoln 210mp
        F550 imt service truck

Comment

Working...
        X