No announcement yet.

Plasma 375 120 V output, Dynasty DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably closer to what you are looking for is the "official" type of water removal toilet paper filter..
    here is a link
    tnx
    Heiti
    http://www.tptools.com/product.asp?b...MJM6VAVCSMF3N4

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

flat out
      If you bought the contractor kit with your dx200.You'll get the collets,cups,holders ect.and thoriated tungsten from.040 to 1/8

Comment

guys,

Thanks for the TP links and DEA - yes I am getting the contractor kit so that's great.

Flat-out
        Flat-out

Comment

FLAT-OUT
          like your kitchen layout very much... you live in a great area for the fabricator/found object artist to work with.. you might be able to save a bunch of money (and placate your wife).... the surplus that comes out of SANDIA/LOS ALAMOS... plus folks like Intel out of Rio Rancho.. provides a vast pallete of raw material... Intel cleanroom stuff is electropolished stainless and looks like very high quality restaurant kitchen stuff (and they change it all of the time to keep up with technology) stuff out of the labs is so varied that it boggles the mind... might take a trip down to the state fair flea market in Albuquerque on a weekend and just look around.. also surplus city in ABQ on central gets stuff.(look out in the yard).. plus the scrappers... pennies on the dollar for your needs is my guess... (would have sent this to you offline but your email was not available)... you might have guessed.. i was a secret squirrel scientific type at Sandia for many years..
          hope to continue this offline...
          great project and i wish you the best...
          Thanks
          Heiti

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
          Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
          Dynasty 200DX
          Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
          Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Working...
          X