Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H80N
    replied
    am running the little dodge dakota till i have the time to bring home the big chevy...and mount the utility body... the trailblazer is the best integrated package that i could buy.... must qualify that answer... i do a little bit of everything... in the same day... is worth the extra money for REAL equipment... will send pics as soon as i can surface...btw.. customers.. love that i can do all processes without any bs.. at the highest of quality........
    you guys that are about to buy a bobcat.... if you can.please.. save your money.. and buy the trailblazer.... this machine does much more out of the box than the others... if you need a bobcat class of machine.. well there are plenty comparable in the market... plenty ...
    but my trailblazer realy will tig like a squarewave machine... and that 30A gun will run aluminum so sweet...
    my best to you all
    your cranky old
    Heiti

Leave a comment:

• qualls
    replied
    Free Miller Logos

Paint your toolbox, truck, etc. blue. Cut a round circle in cardboard, plywood, etc. for a template. Put 3 pieces of tape diagonally to mask off the 3 diagonal blue lines in the logo. Place round stencil over this and paint everything inside circle white. Remove tape. Result - Miller logo.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Mow
    have been buried.. hope HAWK is ok... he is one **** of an asset as both a resource on miller stuff.. (knows more than most factory engineers and dealers do put together)... and as a friend... most value him as a friend...
    thanks Mow
    could you send me his land address if you have it...(owe him one...
    [email protected]... thanks)
    tnx
    Heiti

Leave a comment:

• mowjunk
    replied
    Heiti, I'm glad to see that the issue may be getting resolved. I just thought that the dealer may have had an inside line to a few stickers.

By the way, have you heard from Hawk lately? Last I heard, he was under the weather.

How's the truck coming? Any pictures yet?

Mow

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Mowjunk
    ya think I ought to go to the dealer when... we are at the source??? nope...i do indeed believe in miller equipment.. only because it is the best... think we have it resolved...(thanks to the persistance of HAWK... and that scotth is a good guy) even though slowly...
    my suggestion to miller management is .... that they assign one or two people to this bb full time... to assist the full time engineering guys... rather than their peeking in from time to cover the bases.....
    and yes i have been cranky... for that i do apologize...
    but will offer that i have run high level engineering teams for many years... and all of the guys can not be there... everywhere all of the time... management... pls give your very competent engineers... some help in fielding these issues...
    my thanks
    and i love my Trailblazer 301g
    Heiti

Leave a comment:

• myhemi
    replied
    well guys i have good and bad news, i have got both red and blue equipment and i didn't get any extras stickers but the ones that came with them from the factory.. but that doesn't matter, i toke all the stickers and logos off everything.. hahahahahhahahha

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Miller

I am new to this forum,but not new to Miller welding machines.
    All my welding experience is in production welding.
    90% of the machines have been Millers and I guess you could say I'm spoiled cause there were times I've had to use "BRAND X"welders and nothin in the universe could make me change my attitude towards Miller.I've talked to suppliers and even called Miller on the phone,and was handeled courtesly(sp?) and ALL my questions were answered,reguardless of how stupid they seemed to me.
    And YES I would like some stickers also LOL

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    replied
    H80N,

Heiti,

I just received an email from Miller regarding the logos. It looks like they are looking into the situation to see if anything is available. I'll let you know what they tell me. So far I can't complain about the customer service. Sometimes Miller is a little slow to respond ( probably due to the large amount of equipment they have in the market place), but I have definitely had worse from most other manufacturers including Lincoln.

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    I have to definitely disagree as well. I have had AWESOME customer service from Miller. Even when I first got started with Miller products from old used machines. They hooked me up with upgrades to my Trailblazer for running an old 115V feeder, too, and that meant sending me a circuit board in the mail for me to install (yes, I could have had the dealer install it, but I didn't trust their warehouse lackey and decided to do it myself, and enjoyed every minute of it.) They have called me at home (at my request) when finding answers to the questions I ask them on the website. In short, I have seen Miller give better customer service than any company I have ever dealt with in ANY industry, and I ain't wet behind the ears, neither.

PS, I wonder if attitude has anything to do with it? I give them a chance, and they perform above and beyond my expectations.

Leave a comment:

• mowjunk
    replied
    Heiti, I can understand your frustration, but I have to disagree with you on the customer support. The Miller people have been especially good on problems I have had with my Miller equipment, even when it was my fault. I think their customer support is second to none when it comes to the equipment.

I would love to have Miller stickers to paste all over my stuff. I am just a hobby welder and I have >$5K invested in Miller equipment. Maybe if you went to your dealer and asked him to get you some, it might work. It seems like if you bought $10K worth of equipment from him, he should do the footwork on the stickers. Maybe when Andy rolls in here, he might be able to help. Don't give up - I think that you just haven't talked to the right person yet, that's all.

Let me know if you get any.....

Good luck and please post some pictures of your truck. We all like pictures of other people's stuff.....

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Hawk
    is this outfit cheap or what????????????????
    just spent $10k plus on your stuff and you will not even respond by sending some logos for my truck.... Miller.. you guys build the best stuff.. but your customer support.. and response sucks big wind..
    I BUY YOUR STUFF BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST... BUT I AM DISMAYED AT YOUR ARROGANCE...
    maybe i should paint it red and accept the free stickers from those guys.. (i do own a bunch of stuff built by LINCOLN too)
    sorry that.. your customer support is clueless..
    it is a ****ed shame...

Heiti

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    replied
    Originally posted by NewbieMatt
    stickers for toolboxes, truck, etc... My welder stays at home, it's too expensive to babysit. Aluminum is comming along ok, what hurts is the quality of aluminum I am practicing on, unknown alloy, and a supplier of aluminum in my town is no where to be found. Even with metal, we have low grade stuff... I should open a metal supply company.
    Send me an address- [email protected] and I'll send you a piece of premium quality series 3000 aluminum. That way you will know what's what.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Guys
    just picked up the new "EQUIPMENT"... new Trailblazer 301G... 30A Spoolmatic gun.. with the turtle to adapt to the TB..(make it plug and play)... rccs-14 tig controller.... 50ft each of 2/0 cable w/stinger and ground clamp... have the truck.. am still in the decision phase on the utility body (spect the truck will get duals on the back) ...
    want it all to come together now.. but reality dictates that all of this cool stuff will be set up on a smaller 4x4 as a temp measure to take care of my customers.. (and pay bills)....there is much other equipment that will go on the big truck when setup... but alas... it is not all blue... so bestin hush my mouf bout that....... bottom line...
    would like to advertise my "BEST" equipment on the truck body... and that is blue.. btw... the red guys give away logos to beat the band.. could that be part of what is helping them with name recognition in motorsports????????????? or could it be satan???
    my best to all of you
    and thanks
    Heiti

Leave a comment:

• NewbieMatt
    replied
    stickers for toolboxes, truck, etc... My welder stays at home, it's too expensive to babysit. Aluminum is comming along ok, what hurts is the quality of aluminum I am practicing on, unknown alloy, and a supplier of aluminum in my town is no where to be found. Even with metal, we have low grade stuff... I should open a metal supply company.

Leave a comment:

• garcia
    replied
    It's just nice...

to show off the stuff that you have and use. I'm just getting started, about 5.000, but I would also like to be able to display what I have, and use. I agree with you guys, that the Miller people should have big stickers to put on your vehicles.
    GarcĂ­a

Leave a comment:

Working...
X