No announcement yet.

New Welding Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to definitely disagree as well. I have had AWESOME customer service from Miller. Even when I first got started with Miller products from old used machines. They hooked me up with upgrades to my Trailblazer for running an old 115V feeder, too, and that meant sending me a circuit board in the mail for me to install (yes, I could have had the dealer install it, but I didn't trust their warehouse lackey and decided to do it myself, and enjoyed every minute of it.) They have called me at home (at my request) when finding answers to the questions I ask them on the website. In short, I have seen Miller give better customer service than any company I have ever dealt with in ANY industry, and I ain't wet behind the ears, neither.

PS, I wonder if attitude has anything to do with it? I give them a chance, and they perform above and beyond my expectations.

Comment

H80N,

Heiti,

I just received an email from Miller regarding the logos. It looks like they are looking into the situation to see if anything is available. I'll let you know what they tell me. So far I can't complain about the customer service. Sometimes Miller is a little slow to respond ( probably due to the large amount of equipment they have in the market place), but I have definitely had worse from most other manufacturers including Lincoln.

Comment

Miller

I am new to this forum,but not new to Miller welding machines.
        All my welding experience is in production welding.
        90% of the machines have been Millers and I guess you could say I'm spoiled cause there were times I've had to use "BRAND X"welders and nothin in the universe could make me change my attitude towards Miller.I've talked to suppliers and even called Miller on the phone,and was handeled courtesly(sp?) and ALL my questions were answered,reguardless of how stupid they seemed to me.
        And YES I would like some stickers also LOL

Comment

well guys i have good and bad news, i have got both red and blue equipment and i didn't get any extras stickers but the ones that came with them from the factory.. but that doesn't matter, i toke all the stickers and logos off everything.. hahahahahhahahha

Comment

Mowjunk
            ya think I ought to go to the dealer when... we are at the source??? nope...i do indeed believe in miller equipment.. only because it is the best... think we have it resolved...(thanks to the persistance of HAWK... and that scotth is a good guy) even though slowly...
            my suggestion to miller management is .... that they assign one or two people to this bb full time... to assist the full time engineering guys... rather than their peeking in from time to cover the bases.....
            and yes i have been cranky... for that i do apologize...
            but will offer that i have run high level engineering teams for many years... and all of the guys can not be there... everywhere all of the time... management... pls give your very competent engineers... some help in fielding these issues...
            my thanks
            and i love my Trailblazer 301g
            Heiti

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
            Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
            Dynasty 200DX
            Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
            Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Heiti, I'm glad to see that the issue may be getting resolved. I just thought that the dealer may have had an inside line to a few stickers.

By the way, have you heard from Hawk lately? Last I heard, he was under the weather.

How's the truck coming? Any pictures yet?

Mow

Comment

Mow
                have been buried.. hope HAWK is ok... he is one **** of an asset as both a resource on miller stuff.. (knows more than most factory engineers and dealers do put together)... and as a friend... most value him as a friend...
                thanks Mow
                could you send me his land address if you have it...(owe him one...
                [email protected]... thanks)
                tnx
                Heiti

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
                Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                Dynasty 200DX
                Millermatic 200

Comment

Free Miller Logos

Paint your toolbox, truck, etc. blue. Cut a round circle in cardboard, plywood, etc. for a template. Put 3 pieces of tape diagonally to mask off the 3 diagonal blue lines in the logo. Place round stencil over this and paint everything inside circle white. Remove tape. Result - Miller logo.

Comment

am running the little dodge dakota till i have the time to bring home the big chevy...and mount the utility body... the trailblazer is the best integrated package that i could buy.... must qualify that answer... i do a little bit of everything... in the same day... is worth the extra money for REAL equipment... will send pics as soon as i can surface...btw.. customers.. love that i can do all processes without any bs.. at the highest of quality........
                    you guys that are about to buy a bobcat.... if you can.please.. save your money.. and buy the trailblazer.... this machine does much more out of the box than the others... if you need a bobcat class of machine.. well there are plenty comparable in the market... plenty ...
                    but my trailblazer realy will tig like a squarewave machine... and that 30A gun will run aluminum so sweet...
                    my best to you all
                    your cranky old
                    Heiti

My Blue Stuff:
                    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                    Dynasty 200DX
                    Millermatic 200

Comment

Working...
                    X