X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traumajunkie
    replied
    dialarc hf

I think y'all came out on top. Deals are there it's just having patience to wait for them.

Leave a comment:

• mcostello
    replied
    4-5 years ago I gave $1000 worth of work for one. It came with foot petal, 2 40' welding leads, 25' tig torch, 15' ground wire, Miller cooler, about 50 lbs of TIG wire,330 cu private owner tank NOT returned after fill from welder supply. Oh also gave me about 1000 lbs of old stick rod in good shape with junk referigerator to help clean out His shop. Think I did OK,but have not had a better deal since that one.

Leave a comment:

• hawk111567
    replied
    thanks i gave 725 for this one with option to get money back if not satisfied with it and the arc is erractic gonna check contactor and i know rheostat is bad

Leave a comment:

• traumajunkie
    replied
    dialarc hf

I bought one in October in fair condition with 2 water cooled torches (no cooler) and same amount of lead for $800. But I would have paid a little more because it runs good. Oh and mine is a '73 model. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• hawk111567
    started a topic dialarc hf

dialarc hf

Hello how much is a dialarc hf worth? Its a 1987 model with 50' of ground and stinger lead and foot control? thanks
Working...
X