Water for the Synchrowave cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water for the Synchrowave cooler

I was told I must buy the water for my "COOLMATE" from the distributor by the gallon iinstead of using of the shelf distilled water. WHY?????

Miller has two cooling solutions for TIG and MIG processes. They are an antifreeze solution with rust inhibitors to keep your system clean. For TIG you want the the coolant that is compatible with high frequency. Check the website or catalog for part numbers. Don't use regular automotive type antifreeze.

It is not that you can't use distilled water, but you will cause rust and corrosion in your circulating system. It is best to go with your dealer's recommendation.

Comment

Thanks so much

Comment

jwweld........two types of coolant are available here at Miller Electric.......part number 043809 and 043810. The last number is for extreme temperatures -37 to +227..............these componants contain low conductivity solution (glycol I believe) and the last one has an algae inhibitor.............Both should serve what ever purpose you require................Regards..........Rock
        [email protected]
        ROCK

Comment

Working...
        X