Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xseabee
    replied
    Hawk , go to ckworldwide.com, and click on exclusive tig torches. They might have what you need.
    Gregg

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    replied
    Kevin and Cope,

Thanks for your help. Kevin, let me know what you find. I want it for an odd ball situation: DCSP with He for 1/2" Al plate.

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Disney
    replied
    Hawk,

I remember about 20 years ago that we used some 500 amp water cooled torches with Miller SyncroWave 300's. This was for thick aluminum plate repairs on heat exchangers. I can't remember the torch manufacturer. I will do some research and see if I can find it and see if it is available with a gas valve.

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    Re: Tig Torches

Originally posted by HAWK
    I want a water cooled torch for my Trailblazer that will keep up with the machine at max output for scratch start DC tig. Apparently no one offers a 300 amp water cooled torch with a gas valve. I know Miller and others offer a 250 amp water cooled torch assembly with gas valve. Will this torch handle the 280-300 amps for 4-10 minutes at a time? If not, then does anybody make a 300 amp water cooled torch with a gas valve?
    Hawk, Check out Pro-Fax.

http://www.profax-lenco.com/

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    started a topic Tig Torches

Tig Torches

I want a water cooled torch for my Trailblazer that will keep up with the machine at max output for scratch start DC tig. Apparently no one offers a 300 amp water cooled torch with a gas valve. I know Miller and others offer a 250 amp water cooled torch assembly with gas valve. Will this torch handle the 280-300 amps for 4-10 minutes at a time? If not, then does anybody make a 300 amp water cooled torch with a gas valve?
Working...
X