X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cayager
    started a topic new toy/ ironworker

new toy/ ironworker

always wanted one. found this one used. almost new. great deal. I always liked the piranha ironworker. the notcher cant be beat. I cant wait to chop up some stuff.
    Attached Files

• ericher69
    replied
    new toy/ ironworker

Looks good!

What is a "good price" for an iron worker such as this one?

Leave a comment:

• cayager
    replied
    I wanted to be able to move it around a little bit so I made a little cart for it. had some 6"casters. the machine sits only 2" off the floor. sorry for the small pics. I don't know what the **** im doing I guess.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• walker
    replied
    Welcome to the club. Price of admission is high, but well worth it. My older Piranha P2 is the 45 ton version of yours. I use it daily, and don't know if I could live without it.

Leave a comment:

• snoeproe
    replied
    If you work with a lot of angle and flat bar, an iron worker will pay for itself in short order.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Miller
    replied
    90 Ton

I had a 90 Ton Piranha for a while, sure wish I had it back.
    It was better than vest pockets.
    I just bought a new Ellis 3000 saw so I'll have to save up for a couple of weeks.
    Good Luck,
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• jpence38
    replied
    Wait a minute while I wipe the drool off my face. I have wanted one of those for years. Still looking, but are hard to come by used for a decent price. All the ones I have looked at anyway. Have fun. I would.

Leave a comment:

• cayager
    replied
    first sorry for the pics. computer stuff sucks! the uni hydros are good machines too. the piranha in my opinion has the best set up for a notcher. in the shop I used to work we used that about 60 percent of the time. nipping of corners for gussets and things like that.

Leave a comment:

• weldonwelding
    replied
    Thats way better than my 30ton uni hydro. I wish mine had a notcher like that.. the cost of mine was 5000 bucks new, i got it for 1000 with a ton of different size punches so i couldnt pass it up

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    One tool I would love to own but for my puny unimportant projects I could never justify it's cost. Have fun, be safe cayager.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X