Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson hoods again

Originally posted by MAC702
    Oh yeah, and one other thing that made a difference when I was shopping. Look at the clear shade state. When I bought my Jackson two years ago, they had the clearest clear state on the market. This makes a huge difference when welding indoors or under chassis.
    Mac is correct. I have a Jackson Journeyman and the clear state is too dark for anything except slow navigation around a shop-too dark for most fitting, but I can still see where to start the weld or arc. It was such an improvement over a fixed shade regular hood that I was happy with it, but one day I am going to upgrade to the NextGen.

Comment

Thanks Cope

Now if National would get back to me so I can order the equipment I would be much happier.
      CelticRam
      US Navy Retiered
      Work when I can Play when I should!

Comment

Originally posted by CelticRam
        Thanks Rock and Mac
        I Rode over to National Welders yesterday the guy that sets up package deals was not in. He was still cleaning up after Isebel. I gave them my list of wants and they said he would get a hold of me as soon as he could. I also stopped at Norfolk welders supply and hawk these were the folks I had talked to last time not national welders. They still seem to think I should spend an extra grand or so. At this point I will see what national welders say and then I will order from the best deal. And if national comes close I will go with them.

Thanks again guys.
        CelticRam,

Talk with PJ Edmonds at your store. Just a note from a little bird.
        I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Hawk

Does PJ Edmonds work in the Portsmouth or Norfolk store?

Thanks again.
          CelticRam
          US Navy Retiered

Comment

I think the Norfolk location. I'm not positive. Shoot me an email and I'll give you some specifics.

Comment

Hawk
              You can reach me at [email protected]

Thanks
              CelticRam
              US Navy Retiered

Comment

Working...
              X