Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brwelder
    replied
    Jerry is a great guy. We try and give the best advice and prices we can.
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    Originally posted by brwelder
    Thank you for those kind words, I emailed you a price.
    Bob, I have known about you for several years now. Jerry Dismuke in the San Francisco area boght a Millermatic 130Xp and a SD180 from you. He had nothing but good to say about the deals.

Leave a comment:

• brwelder
    replied
    Thank you for those kind words, I emailed you a price.

Leave a comment:

• morpheus
    replied
    how much for the $1250 ... email me a price ([email protected]) if you don't want to post a price here. thanks...

the optrel satellite helmet I got from you at Christmas is really working great.

- jack

Leave a comment:

• brwelder
    replied
    recond equipment

3 thunders and a spectrum 1250 today

Leave a comment:

• morpheus
    replied
    any used plasma cutters that you know of Bob ? say in the Spectrum 625 and up range ...

- jack

Leave a comment:

• brwelder
    replied
    used & reconditioned welders

Miller has reconditioned welders for sale to its dealers. There are different models and types available all of the time. Some are A ,B and C stock, the warranties are 2 years, 1 year and 6 months. Miller also has some great deals in recond.feeders right now (S64,XR-A Edge etc) . You can contact your Miller Distributor on these items. Some will tell you about them and some wont. You have to ask.

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    Hey all...

Rock is right. During the year, each team goes through a rotation of equipment. Right now I'm doing Evernham's. Because of the large amount of equipment, I offer the distributor that services that account the first shot at taking a bulk load. Most of the take what ever they can 'cause the equipment is in such good shape. They will dust them off, tack on a little for them and resell them. If you want a used piece, You will have to contact them.
    I know a few of them have Sync250 Tigrunners and a couple Dynasty Tigrunners and some MM210s.
    They go fast.

The following is a list of Distributors that service my race teams.

Holox
    Charlotte NC
    704-596-6262
    Dave Absher

James Oxygen
    Hickory NC
    828-310-7200
    Andrew James

Machine and Welding
    Winston Salem NC
    336-813-9071
    Rick Ward

National Welders
    Concord NC
    704-788-6615
    Dale or Darren

Leave a comment:

• CelticRam
    replied
    Hawk I also would like this INFO.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hawk, Please add me to your list for the used welder supplier...Thanks. [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    replied
    Heh guys,

IF I DID NOT RESPOND TO YOU REQUEST ON THE USED EQUIPMENT, PLEASE EMAIL ME AGAIN. I'VE HAD A LOT OF SERVER PROBLEMS WITH MY ISP. HOPE I DID NOT FORGET ANYBODY.

THANKS

HAWK

Leave a comment:

• Jerry P
    replied
    used welders

Add me to your list, too. [email protected]. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hawk, I would also be interested in your source for good used units.

[email protected]

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• morpheus
    replied
    Re: Used Welders

Originally posted by HAWK
    If you are interested in good used Miller welders, they are not from NASCAR, then please email me for a valuable source. Through the last several years I have purchased an XMT 304 with 22A wire feeder and other fine equipment. The equipment is in good condition and I've never had a lemon. The dealer has always stood behind his used products.
    hey hawk, could you email me your source ? thanks ... [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    replied
    Used Welders

If you are interested in good used Miller welders, they are not from NASCAR, then please email me for a valuable source. Through the last several years I have purchased an XMT 304 with 22A wire feeder and other fine equipment. The equipment is in good condition and I've never had a lemon. The dealer has always stood behind his used products.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X