used welders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• used welders

I would like to know if I can purchase used welders from some of the nascar teams or other welding shops?

JIBITI......... Well let me step out on a limb here. As I recall we donate the equipment to them for sponsorship. At the end of the raceing season and before next years events we (Miller Electric) cycle the equipment thru and we dispose of it then........ I am not aware of you an individual being able to purchase it......... However Andy is the expert and in contact with them everyday........Andy can you confirm or tell me if I'm all wet...........Rock.........

[email protected]
    ROCK

Comment

Used Welders

If you are interested in good used Miller welders, they are not from NASCAR, then please email me for a valuable source. Through the last several years I have purchased an XMT 304 with 22A wire feeder and other fine equipment. The equipment is in good condition and I've never had a lemon. The dealer has always stood behind his used products.

Comment

Re: Used Welders

Originally posted by HAWK
        If you are interested in good used Miller welders, they are not from NASCAR, then please email me for a valuable source. Through the last several years I have purchased an XMT 304 with 22A wire feeder and other fine equipment. The equipment is in good condition and I've never had a lemon. The dealer has always stood behind his used products.
        hey hawk, could you email me your source ? thanks ... [email protected]

Comment

Hawk, I would also be interested in your source for good used units.

[email protected]

Thanks

Comment

used welders

Add me to your list, too. [email protected]. Thanks!

Comment

Heh guys,

IF I DID NOT RESPOND TO YOU REQUEST ON THE USED EQUIPMENT, PLEASE EMAIL ME AGAIN. I'VE HAD A LOT OF SERVER PROBLEMS WITH MY ISP. HOPE I DID NOT FORGET ANYBODY.

THANKS

HAWK

Comment

Hawk, Please add me to your list for the used welder supplier...Thanks. [email protected]

Comment

Hawk I also would like this INFO.
                  CelticRam
                  US Navy Retiered
                  Work when I can Play when I should!

Comment

Hey all...

Rock is right. During the year, each team goes through a rotation of equipment. Right now I'm doing Evernham's. Because of the large amount of equipment, I offer the distributor that services that account the first shot at taking a bulk load. Most of the take what ever they can 'cause the equipment is in such good shape. They will dust them off, tack on a little for them and resell them. If you want a used piece, You will have to contact them.
                    I know a few of them have Sync250 Tigrunners and a couple Dynasty Tigrunners and some MM210s.
                    They go fast.

The following is a list of Distributors that service my race teams.

Holox
                    Charlotte NC
                    704-596-6262
                    Dave Absher

James Oxygen
                    Hickory NC
                    828-310-7200
                    Andrew James

Machine and Welding
                    Winston Salem NC
                    336-813-9071
                    Rick Ward

National Welders
                    Concord NC
                    704-788-6615
                    Dale or Darren

Comment

used & reconditioned welders

Miller has reconditioned welders for sale to its dealers. There are different models and types available all of the time. Some are A ,B and C stock, the warranties are 2 years, 1 year and 6 months. Miller also has some great deals in recond.feeders right now (S64,XR-A Edge etc) . You can contact your Miller Distributor on these items. Some will tell you about them and some wont. You have to ask.

Comment

any used plasma cutters that you know of Bob ? say in the Spectrum 625 and up range ...

- jack

Comment

recond equipment

3 thunders and a spectrum 1250 today

Comment

how much for the $1250 ... email me a price ([email protected]) if you don't want to post a price here. thanks...

the optrel satellite helmet I got from you at Christmas is really working great.

- jack

Comment

Thank you for those kind words, I emailed you a price.

Comment

Working...
                              X