• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broccoli1
    replied
    Originally posted by HAWK View Post
    ROCK

Wow buddy. It's been how many years... back on this site? YOU ARE STILL IN ALL CAPS!
    It's good to see you surfing this site...

Andy,

Of course they are the best...

HAWK
    hawk, his post was from 2003

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    replied
    Originally posted by ROCK View Post
    COPE.............HAHAHA...........WE VISIT EACH OTHER'S SITE......... WELL I DO ANYWAYS........TRYING TO HELP OUT........... .....ROCK
    [email protected]
    ROCK

Wow buddy. It's been how many years... back on this site? YOU ARE STILL IN ALL CAPS!
    It's good to see you surfing this site...

Andy,

Of course they are the best...

HAWK

Leave a comment:

• ChasBo27
    replied
    Spectrum 187D Plasma Cutter

I am looking to buy a new torch for my Miller Spectrum 187D Plasma Cutter. Is there a torch that can adapted to work with this unit.

Leave a comment:

• Susan
    replied
    Spectrum 187D Plasma Cutter for sale

Hi..I have a spectrum 187D plasma cutter I want to sell. Serial #JK637594.
    Stock #903139. It seems to be in good shape. If you could give me an idea of what it is worth I would greatly appreciate it. I have several people who are interested but I don't know what to charge them! I also have miller thunderbolt Serial #J6125377 that I need to know what price to put on it. Thank you for your help!!

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    dkvedog,

The spec 187 came in 2 models. 187 and 187D. The unit was only good for about 1/16 material and had a torch made in Japan. The 187D was also made in Japan so parts will be expensive and they are a pain to repair. It was used mostly in the autobody business. If I had my choice, I would prefer a newer model.
    A-

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    You guys are the best!

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    COPE.............HAHAHA...........WE VISIT EACH OTHER'S SITE......... WELL I DO ANYWAYS........TRYING TO HELP OUT........... .....ROCK
    SSC[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    Hey ROCK! Get back over to Hobart and keep an eye on Scott. I'll watch this site for you and let you know if Andy needs any help. I've been busy installing XP on my PC. I would rather take a beating than have to do this again.

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    HI DEKEVDOG..........PLEASE PROVIDE SERIAL NUMBER AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE REST.............SERIAL NUMBER IS THE KEY TO AGE AND SPECIFICATIONS................AND WELCOME ABOARD...... HOW DID YOU FIND THIS SITE........?.....JUST CURIOUS.......SEE YA........ROCK[email protected]

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Spectrum 187 Plasma Cutter

Spectrum 187 Plasma Cutter

I have the oppourtunity to purchase one of these for $375 (used but in excellent condition). I assume this is an older model, but I'd like some information as to its age specs and capabilities.

Thanks!
    Kev
Working...
X