Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmurray39
    replied
    Oh yeah got me a fet tester 9 dollar thing also got 10 bad 431s from.seattle

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Yeah still doin not much. The snubbers are on route from get this. Bulgaria. Don't know how close thats 2 the russia stuff not hope ful of ups east the 6.8 1600v deals on well

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Well here still slugging they say maybe this Monday April 4 if not maybe never lol at least a week more looked at 43max nothing really seemed out of place out of range everything runs coldest maybe was beating on it a little still thinking of xp40 hookup

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Yes the 42 has better schematic got both of them thxs both manuals very informative why are miller so cloke an dagger about there manuals even after 30yrs ??

Leave a comment:

• jjohn76
    replied
    Hypertherm has the Max 43 tech manual readily available on their site. I can't remember if it has the control board schematics (pretty close to the Max 42 board schematics from what I remember, different/simpler pilot circuit in the Max 43), but definitely has the power board schematics.

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Ok thxs will get on that great machine other than that issue. Little down on power but nice cut easy to move around bet the extremes are really

Leave a comment:

• jjohn76
    replied
    When you disconnect the torch from the machine, what does the multimeter say? That machine uses a power resistor to limit current in the pilot circuit. If it stays closed, that might be what gets hot. Not sure though.

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Yeah seen a couple of the hypertherms 30s 45s for less than half i they get to reality it prob is nice never beat on but I think it to expensive but as a (mine) parts machine I'm thinking 750 is got the 43max for 50an it doing what I need oh by the way the handle is getting hot same place just behind the switch I know connection is tight double shrinkwrapped conn black tape on copper line seems still getting some kind of connection between pilot arc and main gas line any idea s still waiting on parts from Hong kong

Leave a comment:

• jjohn76
    replied
    That seems like quite a bit for that machine. There's a Hypertherm Power Max 45XP near me for less, and probably other hypertherms around as well.

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Yes it is they want 2000 I dunno bout that procedure not have a mark on it outside super clean but for that money

Leave a comment:

• jjohn76
    replied
    Is that another Spectrum 625?

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Found 1 n side indy price salty don't think it has a scratch on it Mustafa it works might go look at it waxed it every Sunday her thing being new one 2400

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Umm kool

Leave a comment:

• jjohn76
    replied
    Good for aluminum. I bought and fixed a few Lincoln Powerwaves and a Powermig 300 - sold the Powerwaves and probably should sell the Powermig 300 because it's worth more to someone else who does a lot more aluminum. I sold the Powerwaves (one 355 I converted to 355M, one 355M with two feeders) with push-pull and standard push guns - the buyer paid for both machines on his first job, and had been turning down aluminum work before. Granted, was in Washington where people use a lot of aluminum. Since I moved to New Mexico, not so much...
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    The pulse mig welders are they real look pretty snazzy a close up slowed down video i was watching

Leave a comment:

Working...
X