Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmurray39
    replied
    Yeah so thats where thats at don't think and I know this is an older machine an all will ever buy anything with miller written on it again and if asked for an opinion will in anyway mention the existence of this company to jjohn thank u called corporate yeah never again. The hypertherm much older works better new one on my horizon. ?45. OR 65. THEY VALUE THERE REPEAT CUSTOMER'S

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    How in the actual thing senior izz old but. Lol. Gets power not right places i think no loud noises. Get some 6v. And 15 v readings in places now its just test write test again ??? Did do some trace repair really not a big fan of this board constructions too bigga area you can't see that leap of faith

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Its having trouble on upload 400 at c85

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Not bad even better but umm

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Hey. Ok

Leave a comment:

• jjohn76
    replied
    What do you get from the pre-power checks now?

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Ok plugged it in and. Nothing power all over but no lights no entering ummmmm what could I have done oh well upward an onward

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Yeah only thing out there an avaliable at that time. Anywho. Took readings oh yeah spent couple days tracing backwards forwards felt positive about it reinstalled in frame checked all pre no power values. They look good against miller values. Have not tried to get v readings but its late had enough of this day the photo is original readings now readings and what miller say is good. Sorrta scared to turn it on incase it works

Leave a comment:

• jjohn76
    replied
    The WINA ones should work. I wouldn't trust anything directly from Bulgaria - usually go through a US seller.

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Yeah so went on road trip to KY its warm there getting bk see what happens if no response from here ole smokie got me the pacemaker might hold up

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    The ones I'm getting are wina not vishey numbers match just sick of waiting on Bulgarian ones there Grey instead of blue. Yeah I know how u been. And thank you again for all the help tech stuff in retrospect yeah but its to late should really not have attempted the layer in middle. Although nothing happens in shallow end of swinning pool usually its been fun so far maybe weekend power up or middle next week

Leave a comment:

• jjohn76
    replied
    It depends on which ones you find. Best to try to match the packaging. Check the peak/pulse amperage specs if your changing caps.

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    K got all fees waiting on snubbers. Hey do they have to be the box variety or can they be dipped??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X