Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmurray39
    replied
    Surprisingly not so much all seem to be avaliable the 70mt160 is i think the 3 phase bridge 70 amp 1600voltsfull wave the 50mt060ulstapbf low side chopper primary forward currants the50mt060whtapbt the salty ones the half bridge nowhere any of this may show up idea the new vishy half bridge all

Leave a comment:

• jjohn76
    replied
    Is that the bridge rectifier module? I think the ones I used were 70MT60. As long as it fits, that should be ok. Biggest issue you're going to have is the low side chopper and the half bridge modules. They were tough to find pre-COVID, so have to be much tougher now.

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Yeah more poking around mouser has a 100mt060ulstapbf wharas the miller came stock with the 50mt060 whatta u think of running the 100 ? Only 45dollars getting to know quite a few of the systems lovin the 45xp great machine how u been

Leave a comment:

• jjohn76
    replied
    Yeah, those modules are very pricey for what they are. The have tripled since I worked on one a few years ago. If those resistors went, you will have to trace those gate drives all the way back to the power supply and signal. That machine uses the IR2110 for the gate driver.

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    They are near the ocean but I think the prob oh sorry hey yall long time no see how s everybody been good I hope anywhere i think the igbt is bad the 50mt060ulstapbf and its obsolete theme o60whtapb is avaliable for the modest fee of two hundred dollars the 70mt160pbpbf is only forty dollars so does anybody have any alternatives would really appreciate any help the 1 thing I found has two igbts in it and somehow cut the 11 and 12 terminals and just leave it hanging around little leary of that corse of action yeah still alive still pluggin away my Frankenstein will live again. Not tommorow but hey

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jjohn76
    replied
    Are those near the gate drives?

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Ok will do that call them last time I really dident know anything. Not like I do now and yes still the 625 board oh I forgot to mention popped a 100up. 50v capasitor as well. Everything cheap to replace just time for shipping and loose train of thought. Was wondering if anyone knew the wattage maybe 1 8 watt?? The resistors are really small. Thxs

Leave a comment:

• jjohn76
    replied
    Where are they on the board? Is this still the Spectrum 625? You can always call Miller Tech and give them the assembly number and part number (R71 R89) to get the specs.

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Houston we have a problem. oh sorry took time to get here. Well changed all that I could hit the power switch no pops no bangs but now smoke lots of it. Fried. R71. And r89. Was wondering if anybody would know what they where before they became toast R71 just says dale-11 I think not sure on that R89 color code is b b bl bl yeah any idea of why this occurred

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    1st pick $100 miller spectrum 700 next 2 2500$ hyperthern45xp(now the 700 weight at least 250 lbs hypertherm bout 60)

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    K $100 old miller against 2500$hypertherm 45xp.

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    New ole stock new 2 me clean point gap runs like a champ

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    Ok bk to 625 hit it with power had power all over but dead picked up an oscilloscope by accident played with it never have an experience with one got it to do squiggly wave forms somehow so in the months before have changed the jfets the igbts so was (not under power) just fishing really found some really bad solder joint. Loose not tight. Fixable get to q4 fet 1 line dead so ordered some more traced dead line downstream seems alright got wave ill change it out when it arrives an see if that makes a difference all other circits seem okie dokie then I can have a comparison ole 625 against 45xp memories a terrible thing I think the miller was a cardiac the hyper s don't get that maybe world changed anyhow back to wasting on parts check back in later

Leave a comment:

• mmurray39
    replied
    I got me a new girlfriend she's cute an viscous like it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X