Spectrum 187 Plasma Cutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectrum 187 Plasma Cutter

I have the oppourtunity to purchase one of these for $375 (used but in excellent condition). I assume this is an older model, but I'd like some information as to its age specs and capabilities.

Thanks!
    Kev

HI DEKEVDOG..........PLEASE PROVIDE SERIAL NUMBER AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE REST.............SERIAL NUMBER IS THE KEY TO AGE AND SPECIFICATIONS................AND WELCOME ABOARD...... HOW DID YOU FIND THIS SITE........?.....JUST CURIOUS.......SEE YA........ROCK[email protected]LLERWELDS.COM
    ROCK

Comment

Hey ROCK! Get back over to Hobart and keep an eye on Scott. I'll watch this site for you and let you know if Andy needs any help. I've been busy installing XP on my PC. I would rather take a beating than have to do this again.

Comment

COPE.............HAHAHA...........WE VISIT EACH OTHER'S SITE......... WELL I DO ANYWAYS........TRYING TO HELP OUT........... .....ROCK
        [email protected]
        ROCK

Comment

You guys are the best!

Comment

dkvedog,

The spec 187 came in 2 models. 187 and 187D. The unit was only good for about 1/16 material and had a torch made in Japan. The 187D was also made in Japan so parts will be expensive and they are a pain to repair. It was used mostly in the autobody business. If I had my choice, I would prefer a newer model.
            A-

Comment

Spectrum 187D Plasma Cutter for sale

Hi..I have a spectrum 187D plasma cutter I want to sell. Serial #JK637594.
              Stock #903139. It seems to be in good shape. If you could give me an idea of what it is worth I would greatly appreciate it. I have several people who are interested but I don't know what to charge them! I also have miller thunderbolt Serial #J6125377 that I need to know what price to put on it. Thank you for your help!!

Comment

Spectrum 187D Plasma Cutter

I am looking to buy a new torch for my Miller Spectrum 187D Plasma Cutter. Is there a torch that can adapted to work with this unit.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCK View Post
                  COPE.............HAHAHA...........WE VISIT EACH OTHER'S SITE......... WELL I DO ANYWAYS........TRYING TO HELP OUT........... .....ROCK
                  [email protected]
                  ROCK

Wow buddy. It's been how many years... back on this site? YOU ARE STILL IN ALL CAPS!
                  It's good to see you surfing this site...

Andy,

Of course they are the best...

HAWK

Comment

Originally posted by HAWK View Post
                    ROCK

Wow buddy. It's been how many years... back on this site? YOU ARE STILL IN ALL CAPS!
                    It's good to see you surfing this site...

Andy,

Of course they are the best...

HAWK
                    hawk, his post was from 2003
                    Ed Conley
                    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
                    MM252
                    MM211
                    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
                    TA185
                    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
                    O/A set