X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Newton Brawn
    • Aug 2008

Hi All !

Thank you all guys, for the valuable information, warnings and advices...

Last day I bough a Classic Autodark from Miller, $ 99.00.
    I have found other cheaper and other expensives, but the classic fits my budget and requirements

Happy New Year

Newton

Comment

• Hunter0329
      • Feb 2013

Wath kind of helmet ?

How do you like the classic miller? Is it the one with variable shade? I'm looking into getting one. I'm stuck on either the classic or the hobart VS discovery camo. I think the miller will hold up better and seems to be a better helmet. They're about the same price but if they're the same quality I would rather have the camo hobart

Comment

• dreindl
        • Mar 2012

Wath kind of helmet ?

You can also look on Craigslist and, occasionally, you'll
        find some great deals. Last week I picked up a Miller Digital Elite (only 2 months old) for $150.

Comment

• Hunter0329
          • Feb 2013

Wath kind of helmet ?

Dang that is a great deal. I found a speedglas, can't remember the name but I looked it up and it was about $500 and he was selling for $150 but I didn't have the money then. Hopefully ill get good feedback on the Mille or find a good CL deal soon

Comment

• Gamble
            • Feb 2013

I use an HTP striker for $99 with free shipping and grinding mode
            Your Source for MIG, TIG, and Stick Welders, Plasma Cutters, Welding Equipment and Supplies. USA Weld, a distributor of welding equipment and accessories in the USA. Quality tools with quality value.

It works just as good as my miller except a few things I like better. It's lighter and I can just hit a button for grind mode. The miller I have to take off my gloves and turn the dial all the way down. Oh and the miller was 2x the price.
            Hobart Handler 140 Mig
            HTP 221 tig
            Hypertherm Powermax 45

Comment

Working...
            X