Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShieldArc
    replied
    It's going just fine, good to hear from ya!!

Leave a comment:

• FusionKing
    replied
    Originally posted by ShieldArc View Post
    Redwing 608 serve me great!
    ShieldArc!!
    Hows it going??

Leave a comment:

• ShieldArc
    replied
    Redwing 608 serve me great!

Leave a comment:

• Hectorwelder
    replied
    Justin steel toe cowboy boots. Over 20 years same style so comfortable.

Leave a comment:

• esracerx46
    replied
    Last pair or red wings I had were the worst pair of boots I've ever had. I always get the metguard. I had their worx brand and loved them. Went with the real deal and not only were they so stiff they gave me blisters, but they had completely fell apart at the seams in 3 months. They no longer make the boot, but it really turned me off on the brand having spent that kind of money.

Leave a comment:

• beamwalker
    replied
    Redwing slip on with goodyear aquatread sole...paid 60 to have retread and i cannot wear that sole down. I been trying since april

Leave a comment:

• metalworksinc
    replied
    I really like my thorogood boots they are also rebuildable and broke in out of the box and dont cost too much more than redwings

Leave a comment:

• FUZZYTX
    replied
    Most comfortable/durable welding boots.

Whites all the way!

Leave a comment:

• dzlweld
    replied
    I own two pair of whites 10" smoke jumpers i wear them 0400- 2300 365 days a year. Once broken in, there is no boot of equil or lesser value that is even in the same league. I own at least a pair of almost every "high end" (expensive) work/ hunting boot made. Danner, wolverine, hathorne, etc... none as comfortable, durable or as tough and when you've worn them out you send them in and they do full rebuild for about half the cost of a new pair of "high end" boots. Also big fan of schnees for pack boots and hunting boots
    - Steve

Leave a comment:

• bayweld
    replied
    White's boots.... Spokane WA I have been wearing them since 1968...You can buy them off the shelf, or have them custom built...They are top of the line, durable, and rebuildable...Expensive, but they last a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Rezeppa
    replied
    Most comfortable/durable welding boots.

They won't boots are a uphill battle. Red wing and the others on on the decline

Leave a comment:

• loolagigi
    replied
    i baught redwings. they were $255, plus $50 insoles. $328 total. hope they can keep up with me.

Leave a comment:

• Rezeppa
    replied
    I wear a pair of internal metatarsals, waterproof, made by Red Wing. Buying boots is a losing battle I have tried different brands to no avail. I try to buy pairs made in the U.S.A. Some times it helps other times it just costs more money for junk. I have a very difficult time getting 9 months out of a pair of boots.

Leave a comment:

• kvwall
    replied
    Redwings were the most comfortable boot I ever wore. Just can't find any I like lately. So I went over to Bass Pro Shop and got a pair of RedHeads. I miss my Redwings.

Leave a comment:

• jrscgsr
    replied
    I keep coming back to redwings. I get the leather only (no lining). 2 years on mine right now with the only thing wrong is worn through toes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X