Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROCK
    replied
    AT 140 PLUS MILES AN HOUR THIS WAS ALL WE HAD TO SLOW THIS MONSTER DOWN...REMEMBER THE PARACHUT'S DIDN'T DEPLOY......SOMETIME YOU NEED MORE THAN A PAIR......... NEXT WEEK-END IT'S OFF TO MILAN MICHIGAN..... I'M SETTING THIS ONE OUT..... HAVE A THING TO DO WITH THE MOTOR CYCLES, CHILDRENS MEDICAL CENTER, AND THE POLICE D.A.R.E. PROGRAM.............. SOME LOCAL (DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT) DRAG RACERS HAVE ASKED ME TO DONATE A GENERATOR TO THEM AND SPONSER A RACE CAR WITH LIGHTS ON TOP....... A WORE OUT CRUISER FOR DRAG RACEING............... OF COURSE IT IS GOING TO BE PAINTED UP JUST LIKE THE ONES THEY DRIVE NOW.........TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE....... WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK......... I THINK I CAN GET THIS PACKAGE TOGETHER................ SEE YA...............ROCK
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    THE BELL HOUSEING IS OUT GETTING IT'S ANNUAL X-RAY... SO CHECK OUT THE CLUTCH'S.........
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    AH THAT IS HOW THIS WORKS,, THE LITTLE GUY WORKS AND THE BIG GUY GET'S TO WATCH..........BESIDES NOW THE REAR ONES LOOK NICE AND POLISHED SO WE GET TO DO THE FRONT ONES ALSO...........
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    AH NEW SLICKS ARE MOUNTED READY TO GO OUT TO BE BALANCED........
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    WELL WE DECIDED TO INSTALL SOME NEW SLICKS.....WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE OLD ONES...............
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    HERE IS A SHOT OF BOTH STRUTTS.........EQUALLY BENT....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    OK WELL WHEN YOU HIT THE SAND PITS OTHER THINGS TAKE A FORCE ALSO.... THIS IS THE SAME STRUTT DIFFERENT SIDE......... THE TRANSMISSION ACTUALLY GOES HERE.............. NOW WHAT WILL WE DO.....?....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    UPDATE FROM THE SAND PITS THINGS GOT BENT..........
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    Great pics ROCK...You da man!

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    DID THE TRACK BURN OUT TO WARM THE TIRES LET'S SEE IF WE CAN PUT THEM BACK INTO THE WET STICK RUBBER WE JUST LAYED DOWN.............
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    HI COPE.............YES I'LL GO BACK AND INSERT THE 3 CORRECT IMAGES...................THANKS FOR TELLING ME.........ROCK....

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    Rock, nice pictures. Was that you plaing with the TIG on angle iron?

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    CAN I CATCH THE WHEEL STAND BEFORE IT HITS THE WHEELIE BARS........ YOU GUESSED IT............. TO SLOW MISSED AGAIN
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    HEY WHAT KIND OF TRAILER DO WE USE........ OH CAN YOU MAKE OUT THE TWO STICKERS AT THE LIGHTS...............
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ROCK
    replied
    AH THE SPECTATORS WANT TO TALK TO THE WINNER OF THE PASS
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X