X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruizer
    replied
    Originally posted by weldbay View Post
    Double check your 220 input, make sure it is 220 and not 208. Make sure you are wired L1-black, L2- white and green to ground.
    Unless he has 208 3 phase, thats unlikely to be the problem, s 200 and 208 doesn't come in single phase only. So the op problably has 230.

Unlikely to be wired any differnt on L 1 & 2. and ground as the 120 vac setting would be out to lunch.

Besides problem has little to do with the input.

Leave a comment:

• millermetalworx
    replied
    new pic

Click image for larger version

Name:	bead 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	515146

Im using C25 gas and 70s6 .035" size wire. My metal was clean so thats not the issue, all though the picture doesnt look that way. The edges of the weld are so inconsistent and just plain bad. It doesnt feel, sound or obviously look right. I cant send welds out of my shop that someone has paid for that look like this. When im on 110 I have no issues at all. I build cattle gates and home gates and the welds are right in the customers face.

Leave a comment:

• Broccoli1
    replied
    Yours is not the only one with this type of problem
    Search MM211

Leave a comment:

• weldbay
    replied
    Double check your 220 input, make sure it is 220 and not 208. Make sure you are wired L1-black, L2- white and green to ground.

Leave a comment:

• Matrix
    replied
    Several things appear to be required before we can help you in any meaningful way.

Post a better pic. A pic that is only an inch and a half wide and depicts a dozen or so welds is not sufficient. Resize your pic such that it is 800 pixels wide.

Open the door and look above the drive rolls and tell us if the ground clamp lead is connected to + or - and what kind of wire you are using and which shield gas if applicable.
    Last edited by Matrix; 11-12-2012, 08:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X