Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champagneracing
    replied
    Even though the post is two years old the question it self isnt. Best way to get a job in Nascar in a fab postion is to start local. Find you a shop that builds Sprint cars, High end Drag cars or Asphalt Latemodels and try to get employed by them. You will have a chance to brush up on some skills and make some contacts. Once you are in with the shop go to as many races as many industry shows and you can make it to. If you are hired in as a chassis fabrocator it speaks for its self when you go looking to nascar country.

Leave a comment:

• weldthis
    replied
    elding= welding for elders

Leave a comment:

• Anti-GMAW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mxtweeker View Post
    Well i didnt see the date was 02... the topic was for some reason on the front page after i registered and that is why i posted... sorry for ruining your day with my post... i'll go back into my cave now
    Moody are we?

Leave a comment:

• Mxtweeker
    replied
    Well i didnt see the date was 02... the topic was for some reason on the front page after i registered and that is why i posted... sorry for ruining your day with my post... i'll go back into my cave now

Leave a comment:

• Anti-GMAW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mxtweeker
    Just asking the guy a question.. Is that not ok with you??
    No, You can't ask him anything! You can only make statements.

Leave a comment:

• Anti-GMAW
    replied
    Originally posted by FusionKing View Post
    You have already posted more than that guy did...he only had one post and that was back in 2002 so the point is he isn't going to answer...ask all you want tho..I think it would be funny if he did answer!!
    My point exactly.

Leave a comment:

• FusionKing
    replied
    You have already posted more than that guy did...he only had one post and that was back in 2002 so the point is he isn't going to answer...ask all you want tho..I think it would be funny if he did answer!!

Leave a comment:

• Mxtweeker
    replied
    Just asking the guy a question.. Is that not ok with you??

Leave a comment:

• FusionKing
    replied
    Originally posted by ANTI-GMAW View Post
    Why are you guys commenting on a post from 2002? The post is 6 years old.
    Sorta what I was driving at

Leave a comment:

• Anti-GMAW
    replied
    Why are you guys commenting on a post from 2002? The post is 6 years old.

Leave a comment:

• Mxtweeker
    replied
    I guess that would help in getting a job

Leave a comment:

• FusionKing
    replied
    Well I'd guess not too good beings he couldn't even spell his own name correctly

Leave a comment:

• Mxtweeker
    replied
    How did you make out with finding any jobs??

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic nascar jobs

nascar jobs

hi, my name is asm stolte and i am a welder. i've been elding for about five years and i am now 20. i was wondering how someone goes about getting a job w/ one of the nascar teams as a welder. thanks, Sam Stolte
Working...
X