Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any online vendors sell an assortment package of 2 percent lanthanated?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any online vendors sell an assortment package of 2 percent lanthanated?

Googled and Amazoned, but could not find. I'd like to try lanthanated in a few sizes but may not need bulk packs of single sizes.

Something like three or four each of 1/16, 3/32, and 1/8 in an assortment pack.

• griff01
    replied
    Originally posted by frascati View Post
    Googled and Amazoned, but could not find. I'd like to try lanthanated in a few sizes but may not need bulk packs of single sizes.

Something like three or four each of 1/16, 3/32, and 1/8 in an assortment pack.
    Diamond Ground Products will ( or at least, used to) send you a sample package of whatever type you want to try.

Griff

Leave a comment:

• Helios
    replied
    Originally posted by taylorkh View Post
    Try weldingcity.com. He has tungsten electrodes priced individually. You can order a selection to meet your needs. I have used his 2% Lanthanated tungestens. I found them quite good and very inexpensive compared to other sources.
    +1

I've had good experience with that vendor, both through ebay and directly. If you want individual tungstens, you'll need to deal directly with the weldingcity website.

Leave a comment:

• taylorkh
    replied
    Try weldingcity.com. He has tungsten electrodes priced individually. You can order a selection to meet your needs. I have used his 2% Lanthanated tungestens. I found them quite good and very inexpensive compared to other sources.

Ken

Leave a comment:

• shovelon
    replied
    http://www.usaweld.com/Tungsten-s/59.htm

You can buy these one at a time or packs of 10.

Leave a comment:

• sturugged
    replied
    Go on Ebay,

I bought a bunch from a Chinese seller on eBay, the store is called plasma cutter consumables, They are cheap, and they ship anywhere really fast. I was leery of buying Chinese low cost stuff, but i took a chance and have bought a bunch of stuff from them. Their 2% lanthanated are great. They got tig torch parts out the wazoo too and they are really good as well.

Leave a comment:

• steph
    replied
    Have you ever tried www.arc-zone.com ? Bought mine from them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X