Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced TIG welder and fabricator wanted, Providence RI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by drpipe View Post
    ....:::: yeah pppppaaperfect job ffffff forrrr a a a cripple. Lol
    Dr. Pipe, I am in a wheelchair and in your small minded opinion a cripple. I have read your posts and I am certainly not impressed. I never run down another mans work ethics and now I think I will. It looks to me that you are an out of position weldor and I would bet money that I can still out weld you and two more like you in an out of position environment. I was as good a nuclear pipe welder as could be had in my day and your out of position welding was and still is where we started our rookie weldors to get expierience and from what I see and read in your posts you don't stand up to most. You are an arrogant self centered pitiful excuse for a weldor and unworthy to talk down anyone on this or any other forum. Have a good day.

    Wheelchair
    Last edited by Wheelchair; 08-17-2012, 02:14 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Wheelchair View Post
      Dr. Pipe, I am in a wheelchair and in your small minded opinion a cripple. I have read your posts and I am certainly not impressed. I never run down another mans work ethics and now I think I will. It looks to me that you are an out of position weldor and I would bet money that I can still out weld you and two more like you in an out of position environment. I was as good a nuclear pipe welder as could be had in my day and your out of position welding was and still is where we started our rookie weldors to get expierience and from what I see and read in your posts you don't stand up to most. You are an arrogant self centered pitiful excuse for a weldor and unworthy to talk down anyone on this or any other forum. Have a good day.

      Wheelchair
      Wheelchair

      very well put.... and much more diplomaticly than many of the rest of us might have handled a couthless little juvenile... think Sundown said it right when he said it was time for the little weasel to find the door.....

      It is lucky for him that he can hide behind his keyboard and pretend that he is a weldor..

      His momma must be REALLY proud of her issue and how it turned out... she should have flushed...

      if this were a physical place... young snipe would get his butt handed to him in a sack...
      Last edited by H80N; 08-17-2012, 04:32 PM.
      .

      *******************************************
      The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

      “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

      Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

      My Blue Stuff:
      Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
      Dynasty 200DX
      Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
      Millermatic 200

      TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

      Comment


      • #18
        dr pipe should disappear

        I am new to posting here so I don't know the rules but is this forum like other forums where people can get banned by mods because he crossed the line with comments about handicap people along with downplaying everyone else's welding capabilities and should be removed from this site

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by poytress11 View Post
          I am new to posting here so I don't know the rules but is this forum like other forums where people can get banned by mods because he crossed the line with comments about handicap people along with downplaying everyone else's welding capabilities and should be removed from this site
          You are quite correct. He has had a number of his obnoxious and obscene posts deleted by moderators, and had the gall to start a thread complaining about it. I can't figure out why the moderators have not banned him yet. Maybe someday soon.

          Comment


          • #20
            We could all hope so. I would like to enjoy the site and the good information without some cancer weighing in with nonsense

            Comment


            • #21
              Delete him all you want, he'll just pop up under a new name

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by cruizer View Post
                Delete him all you want, he'll just pop up under a new name
                Cruiser I'd have to agree...may is suggest dr****!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Well....

                  NOBODY is impressed by DrPipe's delusional brag...

                  and even less so with the verbal diarrhea

                  just a sad waste of time and energy....

                  There are a lot of really great people here willing to help by sharing their knowledge, experience and time with others...

                  DrPipe just does not get it...
                  Maybe never will......

                  being a jerk does not prove manhood... quite the opposite is true....
                  Last edited by H80N; 08-17-2012, 09:51 PM.
                  .

                  *******************************************
                  The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

                  “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

                  Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

                  My Blue Stuff:
                  Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                  Dynasty 200DX
                  Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
                  Millermatic 200

                  TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Well don't know about here but mods can access ip address that person logs on too another forum I belong to gives out a lifetime ban for multiple accounts. Like creating a new one when your banned. I figure I would get him the benefit of the doubt and ban him a short while and maybe he will smarten up its kinda like how I have to approach disciplining my three year old they seem to have the same people skills.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by poytress11 View Post
                      Well don't know about here but mods can access ip address that person logs on too another forum I belong to gives out a lifetime ban for multiple accounts. Like creating a new one when your banned. I figure I would get him the benefit of the doubt and ban him a short while and maybe he will smarten up its kinda like how I have to approach disciplining my three year old they seem to have the same people skills.
                      Different computers have different IP addresses, I have a tablet, 2 laptops and 2 stand alone computers, for both home and work

                      Each having different IP addresses. It's not so easy to ban someone.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by cruizer View Post
                        Delete him all you want, he'll just pop up under a new name
                        Boy, I feel sorry for his wife and family if any. We can just click and he's gone.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          The way to get drdumb banned is for everyone to complain about his posts.

                          He's proven to be a marginally compentent welder who's primary goal seems to be in running other down. His comments in this post not only "crossed the line", but also proved what a low class poster he is.

                          Miller Mods WILL pay attention to multiple complaints. You can also try to PM Andy directly.

                          Use the Report this Post tab and maybe we'll be done with this lowlife scum.
                          Syncrowave 250 DX Tigrunner
                          Dynasty 200 DX
                          Miller XMT 304 w/714D Feeder & Optima Control
                          Miller MM 251 w/Q300 & 30A SG
                          Hobart HH187
                          Dialarc 250 AC/DC
                          Hypertherm PM 600 & 1250
                          Wilton 7"x12" bandsaw
                          PC Dry Cut Saw, Dewalt Chop Saw
                          Milwaukee 8" Metal Cut Saw, Milwaukee Portaband.
                          Thermco and Smith (2) Gas Mixers
                          More grinders than hands

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X