replied
    Originally posted by Cornerstone
    That does it,I'm moving to California!!
    Go to Alaska, Appears they hire anybody ! They do have standards there;
    unfortunately , they are very low .

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied
    had a kid come out last week and put in a application, claimed to be a danged good weldor if not the best ive ever seen..... (first mistake) he also claimed to be able to read print and estimate jobs faster and better than my estimator (me) (second mistake)
    I get a fair amount of people want to work for me, I usualloy don't need them at the time, I have one I might give a spin next time something comes up.

A while back I had the kid experience, nothing really bad and he was kind of modest but his pitch and he repeated this a couple time was that his Dad was a mechanic for 28 years and he had all the rotating parts to a 305 Chevy engine. Young guys and computers are about the worst, everyone that has played a video game figures to be some expert. Ranks right up there with welders with just enough experience to make a spart welding flat.

Big difference between them and my neighbor, can call him, tell him where a truck is that he has never used, everything on it you need, the job is over in the county garage the other side of the county, etc. Leave him a bill, book on the dash. See you when I get back.

Leave a comment:

• captkipp
    replied
    Welder helper !

Originally posted by monte55 View Post
    So do I but leave the pic of the gal on. That was the only good thing that came out of the thread
    My 6010 just melted !

Leave a comment:

• beamwalker
    replied
    dont nominate me...1st year punk is better

Leave a comment:

• go2building
    replied
    Best welder in the world

Wow^^^

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    When ya look that good, who cares what else she can do.......ya just accept her. Welding is one of the least things I would want her to be good at. Now painting my house is another story.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by monte55 View Post
    So do I but leave the pic of the gal on. That was the only good thing that came out of the thread
    but...can she weld??....

Im pretty sure she can...

let's consider her entered as well...

sure hot enough to fuse metal....

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied

Leave a comment:

• killdozerd11
    replied
    It's about time this thread was de railed

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    A contest!!!

Well Now!!

since there seems to be some dispute as to who rightfully should be crowned the best welder in the world.... we should nominate and decide by contest..

I nominate "Welding Cat"

Click image for larger version

Name:	weldingkat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	514765

Welding Cat Has No Time For Nonsense

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by killdozerd11 View Post
    well darn
    [ATTACH]29988[/ATTACH]

Should work now

[ATTACH]29989[/ATTACH]

one more

[ATTACH]29990[/ATTACH]
    Thank You

that was simply Marvelous....

but maybe another armed cat to take care of a drat in a hat??

Name:	rambocat1.jpg
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	512873
    Last edited by H80N; 07-22-2012, 09:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• killdozerd11
    replied
    well darn

Name:	smiley-whacky084.gif
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	512870

Should work now

Name:	action_kissass.gif
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	512871

one more

Name:	rambocat.gif
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	512872

Leave a comment:

• beamwalker
    replied
    very entertaining thread.

Leave a comment:

• beamwalker
    replied
    Originally posted by weld007 View Post
    I have never gotten cut does that mean i am a better welder than you drpipe???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? could it be that you arent the best?
    i got cut one time by middle management when the owner was on vacation. the owner found out flew back to town fired middle management hunted me down to rehire which i did. maybe im better than dr pipe...yayyyyyyyy

Leave a comment:

• beamwalker
    replied
    Originally posted by BD1 View Post
    It's not the UNION , it's mostly governors ! They do a term in office and then
    they go to camp. One of those country club jails.
    As far as burning rod, once I mastered it as you have,[ in a few hours,] I moved on to the next level. Running work, estimating , and into office. I just did what many here have done and others that are working towards doing .
    Pipe Designer ? What pipe have you designed there ??? Are you like Ralph Laureen, Chaps , or that Tommy Hilfinger ?
    Fitter ? What's that you do, hold up a fitting to a piece of pipe? And when you nod your head do they hit it ? That would explain a lot. Those hits on head and being dropped on head at any age can cause problems, as we can see.
    Do use a rule? I bet those little lines confuse you . Or, do you just say like five and four lines.
    I know, you being the smartest have a rule marked indicating what each is, 1/8''1/4 , 3/8 . etc. Actually, you probably take it to bed with you to see how long you sleep. Thanks for keeping me laughing.
    this is hilarious...wish i read this thread sooner

Leave a comment:

Working...
X