Bobcat 225 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobcat 225 hours

Im looking at buying a bobcat 225 used hear locally and there's a place selling a fleet of them. They want $1950 so I was wondering what an acceptable number of hours would be for this price on this machine. The add claims that they're well maintained what ever they consider that.
    Miller Digital Elite inferno
    Miller MP-10 passive helmet
    Hobart Stickmate 250/160 ac/dc

Can you look at all of them ? Check the serial number to verify what year they are. Here's MILLER'S .
    http://www.millerwelds.com/service/s...reference.html
    What comes with it ? Are they on wheels ? Do you know anything about the seller ? Know anyone that works there ? Ask someone that maybe on site about them.
    Hopefully one of the tech guys will know about hours. It would depend on age.
    My 302 Trailblazer is a 2010 with 202 hours which I paid $2200.00 for with 100 feet of cable; stinger and ground. Your location may vary in price. Good luck .

Comment

If its a fleet, they are likely houred out, ie, past 2500 hrs. and for all intensive purposes, maintainance will be the cheapest of dinosaur oils, and extended drains.

$1950 is wayyyyy high. The machines they don't sell will go for auction at a fraction of that price.

Comment

I wouldn't pay $1950 for for a fleet bobcat with anything over 1000 hours on it. You can find much better deals on craigslist ebay etc. having first hand seen "Fleet " maintaince it is most of the time very little and only when one of the employees complains enough or it wont run. To many times I went out to a service a call that said machine won't run and its because it doesn't have any oil on the dipstick. For a houred out bobcat ie anything over 2000 hours shouldn't be over 800 to $1000.00.
        Lincoln Vantage Kubota diesel 30 amp spool gun , Hobart 210 with spool gun, Thermal dynamic pak master 75, miller 304xmt all mobile all ready to go.

Comment

Working...
        X