push pull gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• push pull gun

I am looking at a binzel push pull gun for a 250 amp welder what are people's opinions on them? I believe it's the 350mp model thanks

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    I am looking at a binzel push pull gun for a 250 amp welder what are people's opinions on them? I believe it's the 350mp model thanks
    do not know about the Binzel..

I have a 25ft XR Alumapro push-pull on my MM350P and I like it just fine for Aluminum...

What is your intended use, gun model+control box, and what actual make/model machine are you trying to attach to???
    Last edited by H80N; 07-02-2012, 11:09 AM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

push pull gun

I am planning on putting it on a Lincoln 255C, I don't weld Alot of aluminum but when I do it's nice for it to work well!

Comment

I' ve seen them and rebuilt a bunch, Interesting units, though not the best in reliability nor quick availability on parts or consumables.

Best to stick with a spoolgun. And not terribly difficuilt to stick a Miller 30A on it either. (Much better than the crappy Prince units).

Comment

Shop I used to work at used water cooled binzel push pull guns on all their aluminum machines. I quite liked the guns myself, far smaller and less akward to use than a spool gun or even Miller's 30a set up as a push pull. On the models we had you could swap out goosenecks for different curves and lengths depending on the job you were doing. That being said the equipment in that shop was not treated well by most and the company was very cheap when it came to maintenance so we used have quite a few problems with things breaking down. The front end consumables are not as nice as some brands but they get the job done.
          Owner of Burnt Beard Fabrication & Welding Ltd.

BigBlue 500D
          Dynasty 200DX
          Millermatic 211
          4' Box and Pan Break
          IR compressor

Comment

Working...
          X