Q. I'm taking welding classes and was wondering how big of a welder i will need to buy for building roll cages? (Submitted by: Junior from Junction City Ks.)

A. The best unit for this type of work will be the Millermatic 210 MIG welder. It has a sweet bottom end for light gauge material and can handle the heavier frame pieces including thick control arm mounts and cross members. I have a TON of these out at the race shops around Charlotte. Plus right now we have a special on that machine, thru Dec. 31st....Buy the MM210 and get the spool gun for doing Aluminum free! How cool is that??