X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMajor17
    replied
    Originally posted by cruizer View Post
    Welders that have AC auxillary are only tested via frequency. At 120Vac, your RPM is too low.
    Fuse checked out ok, but just remembered that when the operator started welding the motor laboured and I don't think it idled up. I'm looking into this as with no idle up he wouldn't have the rpm to produce the voltage needed. Thanks for the help so far guys.

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Welders that have AC auxillary are only tested via frequency. At 120Vac, your RPM is too low.

Leave a comment:

• Kpack
    replied
    Bobcat

How did it go when You checked the fuses I don't know how to check the hertz but I check mine with tiny tac for rpm and the elec plugs for close to 120 volts with a meter

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Pop the top cover, under it you'll see a couple fuses, Check F1, its likely blown.

also check engine RPM, its checked via the auxillary terminals in Hertz on your meter. That engine must be running in at 62.5 hz

Leave a comment:

• CMajor17
    started a topic Bobcat 225 NT

Bobcat 225 NT

Hello All
    I'm new to the forum and am hoping someone can help me out.
    We have a Bobcat 225NT that we're having a problem with. The operator complained of low output. I metered across the output studs and get 47v open circuit voltage. When he strikes an arc it immediately drops to 20v or less. I can adjust through the ranges and bring up his ocv but the output is relative and about half of the ocv. Any help would be appreciated.
Working...
X