Clear All

• nrhmarine7
    replied
    Hahha no rally facing........yet

Leave a comment:

• Doughboyracer
    replied
    Originally posted by nrhmarine7 View Post
    Very smart I shall go to tractor supply and hope they have onenig enough.
    Yep, not like you will be doing any rally racing on it anyway...you wont be right???

Leave a comment:

• nrhmarine7
    replied
    Very smart I shall go to tractor supply and hope they have onenig enough.

Leave a comment:

• Doughboyracer
    replied
    Not worth new tread...

Originally posted by nrhmarine7 View Post
    I love my big red but I just need a hole new front tire, that will not hold air to save its life
    Do what "we" do...just put a tube in it and keep riding.

Leave a comment:

• aametalmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by dondlhmn View Post
    I have read this post about 8 times and can not figure out what the poster means. Can anyone on here translate this to normal, everyday American English for me? Maybe I am just slow or too ****, but.....??!?!?!?
    Nope you are not too slow he is (was) just a spammer waiting to add some crap. I deleted him once before...Bob

Leave a comment:

• bretsk2500
    replied
    Originally posted by Meltedmetal View Post
    Where you are it is probably not an issue but for here(in the North) I'd have looked at stronger rafters for snow load(also had buildings collapse under the weight of wet spring snow and I now try to over-build everything) I would also have put my power distribution up near the top of the wall and dropped down for the outlets,switches etc. You are likely much more disciplined than I am and will not hang anything(especially your ground clamp) on the conduit. In addition in my shop things have been known to hit the walls,occasionally the ceiling and rarely the floor(when I can find it) which might damage the conduit. All in all though a really nice shop and a talented and understanding wife. Who could ask for more.
    Meltedmetal
    The OP has to be somewhere very south... as I doubt that even is a 10# building (PSF roof load). There's no way you'd get away with that light of a building here in Maine...

as far as the conduit goes... I probably would have run at least an 1.5" conduit from the panel up to a 4x4 raceway about 7' or so AFF.... then you've got the ultimate in flexibility if your power needs change.

To the OP... I think you're going to be buying insulation sooner than you think. That place will turn into an unbearable oven.... quick; and if the temp drops below the dewpoint.... water will condense and drip inside...

Leave a comment:

• dondlhmn
    replied
    Originally posted by Anal123
    Hi friends.
    My wife also told me to build a shop pf welding material and i am building this shop now a days i need your help friends tell me what type of tools are used in this shop...??
    I have read this post about 8 times and can not figure out what the poster means. Can anyone on here translate this to normal, everyday American English for me? Maybe I am just slow or too ****, but.....??!?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• nrhmarine7
    replied
    Originally posted by wb4rt View Post
    Sorry, I did not see you already have a plasma cutter. That's the same one I have and it is a good one.

So, I guess you should keep the dragon!
    hahah yea its a pretty good machine

Leave a comment:

• wb4rt
    replied
    Sorry, I did not see you already have a plasma cutter. That's the same one I have and it is a good one.

So, I guess you should keep the dragon!

Leave a comment:

• nrhmarine7
    replied
    Originally posted by Spotted Horse View Post
    That is a very nice shop! But not an ounce of insulation? Is it going to sweat inside?
    one step at a time.

Leave a comment:

• nrhmarine7
    replied
    Originally posted by wb4rt View Post
    Great Shop! and Great Wife!
    And no matter what you think, it's already too small. I built mine last year 30'x40' and already thinking how can I add on?

Good job. I know you will enjoy it.

And you should be able to sell that dragon for enough $ for a good plasma cutter!
    hahahhah I know what you mean and I see that being a problem one day. Whats a matter with my plasma cutter?!?!?!? I like that little thing hahahah

Leave a comment:

• nrhmarine7
    replied
    Originally posted by mikecwik View Post
    What did you end up spending?
    After all said and done that means concrete,building, electrical and permits right around 15000$ I paid 13000 out of pocket and financed 2000

Leave a comment:

• wb4rt
    replied
    Great Shop! and Great Wife!
    And no matter what you think, it's already too small. I built mine last year 30'x40' and already thinking how can I add on?

Good job. I know you will enjoy it.

And you should be able to sell that dragon for enough $ for a good plasma cutter!

Leave a comment:

• mikecwik
    replied
    What did you end up spending?

Leave a comment:

• Spotted Horse
    replied
    That is a very nice shop! But not an ounce of insulation? Is it going to sweat inside?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X