X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • white05gt
    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by jpence38 View Post
    I am seriuosly considering this deal. Please list again what is going with the 302 and the price. Thanks
    Trailblazer 302 with 100' of welding leads along with a Miller cover for the welder for $2500.
    Synchrowave 180 Tigrunner
    Millermatic 251
    Trailblazer 302
    Spectrum 375

Comment

• MMW
      • Sep 2005

If you were closer I would buy it. It's amazing how the same machine can bring such a wide range of prices in different parts of the country.
      MM250
      Trailblazer 250g
      22a feeder
      Lincoln ac/dc 225
      Victor O/A
      MM200 black face
      Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
      Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
      Arco roto-phase model M
      Vectrax 7x12 band saw
      Miller spectrum 875
      30a spoolgun w/wc-24
      Syncrowave 250
      RCCS-14

Comment

• JSFAB
        • Feb 2009

Look, I am tired of seeing this thread, just sell the dam thing. What's the deal with not shipping, anyway? I, and nobody else I can think of, would drive half-way across the country to pick up a welder. Just figuring the fuel cost, not even accounting for personal time and wear-and-tear on the vehicle, you can't offer it cheap enough to make somebody want to come and get it. If you're gonna sell it local, list it on craigslist. If you really want to sell it, be willing to ship it. What's it cost to prepare for shipping, anyway, a $5.00 pallet and a $8.00 package of nylon straps/ratchets from Walmart????? Let the buyer pay for the actual shipping charges. I've got machines here that came from as far away as Pennsylvania, bought and shipped sight unseen, there's not a mark on them, I fail to see why any seller wouldn't be willing to ship if necessary.

Just dropping the price $100 every month or so, or thowing in some ratty old cables, is stupid. You might as well sell it today for the price you'll be down to in two years, at least you'll have cash in hand today.
        Last edited by JSFAB; 05-13-2012, 07:10 PM.
        Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Comment

• kevhead63
          • Feb 2012

JSFAB is right on, just ship it.

Comment

• white05gt
            • Mar 2010

Let me ask you guys this, do you know what it cost to ship an item of this size and weight when you don't have a business account? I can and it scares most people away not to mention with my work schedule I can't make it to the shipping dock during the business hours since there isn't anyone there at a given time. There isn't full time employees on duty there, they are drivers that take care of it when they finish there routes. You say just strap it down on a pallet but do you realize that the shipping company won't cover any damage that occurs during transport? I've been through all this before and there is a reason I am not willing to ship. Just because you have had great luck doesn't mean everyone else has. The ratty old cables you speak of were bought when I bought the welder. If you don't like seeing this thread then don't open it, it's simple as that.
            Millermatic 251
            Trailblazer 302
            Spectrum 375

Comment

• moltenmetal
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by white05gt View Post
              If you don't like seeing this thread then don't open it, it's simple as that.
              Well, let's work a deal and we'll make this thread go away. PM on the way...

Gary

Comment

• white05gt
                • Mar 2010

Sale pending funds
                Millermatic 251
                Trailblazer 302
                Spectrum 375

Comment

• kiwi
                  • Aug 2007

I sent you a PM about your welder. The message tracker said you never read it.
                  PM me if the sale of your welder goes belly up.
                  Nick

Comment

• moltenmetal
                    • Mar 2011

For future reference, if white05gt
                    comes up with anything else for sale you can fully trust him. I drove from Colorado to Illinois this weekend and bought the 302 and the leads. The deal was very well worth making the trip and I can assure you the leads were not "ratty". It's obvious that he takes care of his stuff and he is an upstanding individual who isn't going to scam you.

Gary

Comment

• JSFAB
                      • Feb 2009

Thanks for getting the deal done, it was starting to depress me seeing the price go lower and lower.

Hope you are happy with your new machine.

Sounds like everybody just needed a good kick in the pants to get the process moving along, I was happy to provide it.

If anybody would like to send a token of appreciation, just PM me and I'll provide you with my address.
                      Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Comment

• white05gt
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by moltenmetal View Post
                        For future reference, if white05gt
                        comes up with anything else for sale you can fully trust him. I drove from Colorado to Illinois this weekend and bought the 302 and the leads. The deal was very well worth making the trip and I can assure you the leads were not "ratty". It's obvious that he takes care of his stuff and he is an upstanding individual who isn't going to scam you.

Gary

Thanks for the kind words, it was nice to meet you. Hopefully you will get a lot more use out of it than I did.
                        Millermatic 251
                        Trailblazer 302
                        Spectrum 375

Comment

• moltenmetal
                          • Mar 2011

Thanks for the kind words, it was nice to meet you. Hopefully you will get a lot more use out of it than I did.
                          Likewise. Already put a couple hours of work on it today!

Comment

• cat211
                            • Jun 2012

trailblazer

I have a Miller Trailblazer 302 with 82 hours on it that I would like to sell since I don't need it for my job anymore. It is the Koehler engine with a carb. It is two years old and I have the receipt for it. I am asking $2650 picked up in Quincy, IL. I will not ship so please don't ask. PM me if interested and I will get pics sent to you.
                            Do you still have it ?

Comment

Working...
                            X