X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockHazard
    replied
    Originally posted by cruizer View Post
    Yep Multiquip machines have a sweet weld, tough to repair though.
    ....and those multiquip machines tend to be the first ones to break and/or malfunction. Too much circuitry to go wrong with. Tell your boss to stick to what's proven. Either Miller or Lincoln for the "big" machines out there.

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Originally posted by beamwalker View Post
    ok found out the boss is looking at a mq 500 amp machine. anyone know anything about these and will it weld cv
    Yep Multiquip machines have a sweet weld, tough to repair though.

Leave a comment:

• beamwalker
    replied
    ok found out the boss is looking at a mq 500 amp machine. anyone know anything about these and will it weld cv

Leave a comment:

• beamwalker
    replied
    i know he will go cheap, but im sure it will cost him more than if we just went all out and bought a big 40 cv for vantage 500. only machine hes bought that holds up to me is 302tb. so he makes sure that machine goes where i go

Leave a comment:

• 1930case
    replied
    He should buy the cheaper machine. Then you can tell us how it works out.

I'm fine with experimenting when it's not my money!

Leave a comment:

• LarryO
    replied
    Don't think Neverlast does a 500amp machine.

Leave a comment:

• crawler
    replied
    Originally posted by mbg View Post
    Sounds like Neverlast if you check WeldWeb they aren't getting very good reviews. Good luck
    corrected spelling of the brand.

Leave a comment:

• mbg
    replied
    Chinese/japanese welder

Sounds like Everlast if you check WeldWeb they aren't getting very good reviews. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• beamwalker
    started a topic Chinese/japanese welder

Chinese/japanese welder

I been chewing up my bosses welders, 2 hobarts, one tb251, one 225 bobcat, and my 301 tb in 9 years. Since im running 232 wire he wants to get me a bigger machine to run off of. I told him to get a vantage 500 but he found a 500 amp welder for around 8 grand. Ive never heard of what he told me it was and quite frankly ive forgotten. Anyone know what it is? He said its green and has all the bells and whistles including cv. I sometimes try to run about 25-29 volts but i have to let the machine rest...duty cycle stuff. Im thinking ill fry that thing also
Working...
X