Trailblazer 301G W/ Onan "Need Part#"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailblazer 301G W/ Onan "Need Part#"

Hello, I recently purchased a 2004 model 301G with the Onan engine. I need a new oem oil fill cap and Dipstick part #'s and where i could purchase these items. I may need some more parts in the future and would like to know the best source as well. Thank you in advance

Miller4less.com

Comment

For Onan parts, check with forum member onanparts.com (TJ).

http://onanparts.com/
      MM200 w/spot controller and Spoolmatic 1
      Syncrowave 180 SD
      Bobcat 225G Plus LPG/NG w/14-pin*
      *Homemade Suitcase Wire Feeder
      *HF-251D-1
      *WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
      PakMaster 100XL
      Marquette "Star Jet" 21-110
      http://www.millerwelds.com/images/sm...rolleyes.png?2

Comment

I checked the machine today. It has a 20.5 Onan performer.

Comment

Did you click on the link Duane provided???? Doubt anybody else here would just happen to have your part numbers immediately at hand. How do you loose a dipstick anyway?????
          Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Comment

Originally posted by JSFAB View Post
            Did you click on the link Duane provided???? Doubt anybody else here would just happen to have your part numbers immediately at hand. How do you loose a dipstick anyway?????
            I did check the link but no luck finding the parts maybe i will call tomorrow(thanks Duane) what part of recently purchased do you not understand??? I am trying to get things the machine was MISSING!!! Your post was not helpful JSFAB. To anyone who helped with useful info, i appreciate it

Comment

Well,,,,, EXCUSE MEE!!! We certainly seem a little testy tonight, don't we???

Betcha the guy you bought it from, run all the oil out the dipstick hole before he noticed it gone, poured enough oil back in so it looked and smelled ok. Maybe a new engine is in order, generally new dipsticks come included.
              Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Comment

Originally posted by JSFAB View Post
                Well,,,,, EXCUSE MEE!!! We certainly seem a little testy tonight, don't we???

Betcha the guy you bought it from, run all the oil out the dipstick hole before he noticed it gone, poured enough oil back in so it looked and smelled ok. Maybe a new engine is in order, generally new dipsticks come included.
                Hmm CA?? That explains it!

Comment

Originally posted by 74fencer View Post
                  I checked the machine today. It has a 20.5 Onan performer.
                  Parts manual shows 15 different dipsticks based on the engine spec#. Call TJ tomorrow as you stated you intend and he'll get you fixed up.
                  Syncrowave 180 SD
                  *HF-251D-1
                  *WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
                  PakMaster 100XL

Comment

Duaneb55, I emailed TJ @ Onanparts 2 times since the weekend and have not heard back from them. There is no Phone# listed on the website. How long does it usually take them to respond? Thanks

Comment

You could always build your own. Drain the engine and add the required amount of oil and install your custom made dipstick and mark the level. Just a thought. I had to do that for an old truck i bought that was missing it as well. Pre internet days and it seemed right at the time. Plus i worked in a sheet metal shop with a shear and lots of thin stainless...Bob
                      Bob Wright

Comment

Originally posted by 74fencer View Post
                        Duaneb55, I emailed TJ @ Onanparts 2 times since the weekend and have not heard back from them. There is no Phone# listed on the website. How long does it usually take them to respond? Thanks
                        He's usually pretty quick at responding unless he's out of reach at which point he normally states as such on the main page.

Got an engine SN and Code#? I'll see if I can narrow the PN down for you.
                        Last edited by duaneb55; 04-22-2012, 03:37 PM.
                        Syncrowave 180 SD
                        *HF-251D-1
                        *WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
                        PakMaster 100XL

Comment

Trailblazer

You have a Subaru engine. Several years they were brought in under Onan name. If you are not successful in finding dipstick, PM us and we can get it for you. Subaru makes a fine engine. weldersales

Comment

Working...
                          X