Q. Andy, I just began NHRA Drag Bike Racing and must make frame modifications on the bike. I own a Miller 250 Syncrowave, Miller Vintage MIG, Miller Trailblazer, and two other Miller MIG's. For frame fabrications using chrome-moly, should I TIG or MIG?
And oh, by the way I have owned many other brands of welders. Miller is the "only" way to go. I also am a veteran machinist. (Submitted by: John Shore from Glendale AZ )

A. For Chrome-Moly the best way is TIG. No other way around it. Especially for drag bikes. Use the ER80S-D2 filler. It's strong and flexible.