Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice New Hood came in Today

Miller Digital Elite with CoolBand

I bought this over the 9400 due to the XMode I read this is better for pipe welding with xMode

Hey also my uncle gave me a old leather close quarters helmet probably will never use it but cool none the less. He is retired but welded for ever and still one of the best man can he weld....
    Equipment
    Lincoln SA 200, Miller 252 , Miller TrailBlazer 275 and Hypertherm Powermax 600

I also have the Miller Digital Elite, and it is a great helmet. I only use mine for tig welding. I have a Jackson big view lens i use for mig and stick because of the spatter. I have an old welding helmet that has that same flip up lens i got from an old welder friend of mine. It's heavy duty. Your miller elite is a nice looking helmet, nice purchase.
    Guy

Miller Sync 250 DX
    Miller Challenger Mig
    Century/Lincoln 225/140 Buzz Box
    Hypertherm Powermax 30

Comment

Nice New Hood came in Today

How's the cool band as far as bulk/comfort? Dose it stop the fogging glasses?
      Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by go2building View Post
        How's the cool band as far as bulk/comfort? Dose it stop the fogging glasses?
        Kevin
        So far glasses fogging issue i had seems cured the cool band is comfortable and not too much weight was added
        Equipment
        Lincoln SA 200, Miller 252 , Miller TrailBlazer 275 and Hypertherm Powermax 600

Comment

Nice New Hood came in Today

Cool may have to look into getting one
          Kevin

Comment

Hope you never have to use the pull over leather hood!
            Richard
            West coast of Florida

Comment

Working...
            X