Cruizers welding reels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cornerstone View Post
    [ATTACH]29363[/ATTACH][ATTACH]29363[/ATTACH][ATTACH]29367[/ATTACH][ATTACH]29366[/ATTACH][ATTACH]29365[/ATTACH][ATTACH]29364[/ATTACH][ATTACH]29363[/ATTAC

Hope cruiser won't be offended if I took the liberty of showing the reels I bought from him two years ago. A little dirty from road slush but still going very strong! Bob.
    And the oxy-acetylene reel is not from cruiser.
    thank you for the pix's, just the million dollar ?, how much are they?. thank you.

Comment

$550 per weld reel
      $600 for the remote reel + remote if required,

so extra $525 for a single turn unit, or $625 for a 3 turn fine control any brand.

Lincoln Classics are $ 525 as well

Comment

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
        $550 per weld reel
        $600 for the remote reel + remote if required,

so extra $525 for a single turn unit, or $625 for a 3 turn fine control any brand.

Lincoln Classics are $ 525 as well
        So for another 50.00 I can get the remote reel?
        with the remote.
        And is your Oxy/propane/act. reel the same price??

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry View Post
          Post a couple more pics of the truck, I could almost see a bonnet with cabnit doors to cover all this, ha, maybe machine included?
          Do a search for "All ready for winter", there's a few pics of the deck and truck when it was younger. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hjm View Post
            So for another 50.00 I can get the remote reel?
            with the remote.
            And is your Oxy/propane/act. reel the same price??
            Um, thats $ $600 for the remote reel itself with the rather expensive Mercotac switch wired and ready for your remote lead.

We are unsure about the oxy/acet reel pricing, though it'll be somewhat less than shelryn
            Last edited by cruizer; 03-12-2012, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
              Um, thats $ $600 for the remote reel itself with the rather expensive Mercotac switch wired and ready for your remote lead.

We are unsure about the oxy/acet reel pricing, though it'll be somewhat less than shelryn
              UH, sorry not real familiar with cble reels When I get them I will be the only one around here with them, everyone else just coils them on a hook or throws them in the box of a truck!!
              Would you be talkin about my remote that i plug in to the fron panel on my TB??

Comment

Yep, plug and play. Both the remote lead and weld reel arc cable are ALWAYS live.

The reels themselves are isolated. The knobby on the T lock merely locks the spools in place. Move the knob, and it unlocks the spools to reel out.

The only thing to plug in, would be the remote head onto the remote cable, as it is detachable providing you use one of my remotes.

Comment

Working...
                X