Got my new millermatic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my new millermatic!

HOOKED IT UP....NEW TANK,,,,EVERYTHING IS FINE ...DID ABOUT 50 TACKS AND NO COLD STARTS ALSO REPLACED THE STOCK GROUND WITH A NEW BRASS ONE JUST TO BE SAFE...SHES A RUNNER!....SORRY FOR CAPS KEYBOARD ON THE BLINK THANKS MILLER!...GOOD WELDERS VERY HAPPY!
    sigpic
    "OUR ONLY LIMITATION IS YOUR MIND"

Glad you got fixed up.
    252 Miller Mig
    180 Synchrowave
    R - 45 Milling Machine
    Kingston 1100 Lathe
    Miller 2050 Plasma Cutter

Comment

Great to hear. Let me know how good the auto set works.
      Kevin.

Comment

not only did i get a welder signed for a much larger tank and found my local miller dealer...i was using industrial welding but they sold lincoln only...dude there was giving me a hard time getting a larger bottle once he found out i bought a miller....went to pick up welder today guy there gave me a 5 foot bottle!...fits better in cart!
        sigpic

Comment

What were they charging to fill the small compared to the large? Did they charge a deposit or rent charge?

Comment

I had a 3 foot bottle was 38 bucks to fill and 180 for bottle industrial welding said i had to fill out a form to get the large bottle new place charged me 150 deposit i walked away with 5 foot much larger diameter bottle 44 bucks to fill it..this tank is huge....i still got the smaller bottle if anyone is around industrial welding supply in lakewood nj....i'll sell you this bottle...they wont fill it unless its theres
            sigpic

Comment

$44 is a low price, is it a 2000/2500 psi bottle?Think I pay $80/bottle for gas & 45/year for rent no deposit, that's at Airgas. Awisco is same on gas $5/month and I think $100 deposit

Comment

Dunno.....its a 5 foot bottle....about 12 inch diameter 150 is a deposit
                sigpic

Comment

Which MillerMatic did you get? That is something you left out in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Bistineau View Post
                    Which MillerMatic did you get? That is something you left out in the post.
                    It's all from a previous post, he got the Millermatic 212 auto set

Comment

the auto set is awesome....works great! i like manual better but man....so convenient when a customer wants something welded i just swithc it over and switch back...great feature the autoset!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X