TAKE that, SCAMMERS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAKE that, SCAMMERS!!

Just thought you all should know this before ordering ANYTHING from anyone but MILLER!!

You might get the idea from all the smiley icons that I am a happy camper and you would be absolutely correct, but HEY!!!! I found both the koozi and the decals on the Miller web site and then talked to my LWS (Troy, the site manager at Matheson here in Reno) and it turns out that they will order the same stuff I tried to get from that lowlife scammer Ebay seller, only a LOT CHEAPER even after I pay the Nevada tax and etc. Example..the Miller Logo Can Koozie, Miller Part number 230417 is $1.00 (YES...ONE BUCK!!) apiece where the Ebay lowlife scammer wants $6.00 apiece and the Miller Decals, part number 236457 are $0.25 (that is twenty five CENTS) for a sheet/set. From the lowlife Ebay scammers, the same sets were available at the rate of 4 for $7.99...that works out to really close to FOUR bucks each sheet that Miller sells for a quarter!!

Now, in addition to feeling PO'd from having been scammed, I feel pretty dumb for having NOT CHECKED OUT the miller website for gifty/promotional stuff...which is exactly what I was looking for!! I say...DUH!...Dang...makes me feel dumb!! But, on the other hand I am now getting what I wanted and the lowlife ebay scammers can go and spend they 16 or 17 bucks they scammed me out of IN ****, for all I care and you KNOW that they are headed that way!
    Don J
    Reno, NV

Never pick a fight with an old guy. Old guys are too smart to fight and get hurt. They'll just kill you and get it over with.

did you calling miller or checking the website have anything to do with me suggesting you call customer service?? i hope so so i can feel useful today lol.

congrats im glad that worked out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Seans363 View Post
      did you calling miller or checking the website have anything to do with me suggesting you call customer service?? i hope so so i can feel useful today lol.

congrats im glad that worked out for you.
      ABSOLUTELY!!! I would have never went and looked there, otherwise!! You outta feel useful for at least a week for that one!!!
      Don J
      Reno, NV

Never pick a fight with an old guy. Old guys are too smart to fight and get hurt. They'll just kill you and get it over with.

Comment

yep instant gratification thank you.

Comment

I bought the 4 pack of welding caculators from the miller site for 1/3 of what they wanted on ebay. I guess some people don't know that you can just buy online from miller. Plus shirts, coats and hats. Been buying my whole wardrobe here...Bob
          Bob Wright

Comment

Working...
          X