Two Thumbs up Cruizer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Thumbs up Cruizer!!

Yesterday my buddy calls to tell me he's heading back to town(6hrs from here) cause he cant get his Vantage to weld properly. So instead of heading to the usual Lincoln approved facility he asks instead for Jeffs( you guys know him as "cruizer") number. I give him the address and he heads there. Cruizer does what he does best and thats dropping everything to get buddy back to work. In fact, he pretty well knew what the problem was after I had spoke to him about it earlier and when my friend showed up, cruizer had a new amphenol connection to install. And voila! My buddy is back up and running and just a short 6hr drive back to work. My buddy was kinda miffed that cruizer wouldn't take payment but as Jeff told me later, he felt bad that my friend had to drive so far for just a minor fix. Two thumbs up Jeff!!

I consider myself fortunate to live in the same city as Jeff. I see many posts on this forum from guys all over the US and Canada picking his brain about welder problems and typically, he has the answers. I wont take this guy for granted. Just don't get his coffee order wrong. Lol

Huge asset to this forum. I read stuff he replies here to that I aint even interested in.

Comment

count me in as a fan too...

i also read posts he write even if that doesn't concern me, Just for culture.

Thank-you Mr. Cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry View Post
        Huge asset to this forum. I read stuff he replies here to that I aint even interested in.
        +1 Same here.

If he's not already, he ought to be on Miller's payroll IMHO...thanks Cruizer!

Comment

great guy!!!

I have to agree Cruzer is a big benifit to this sight. he will answer anyones ?'s. and he never has a responce that makes you look dumb for asking. i am a big fan of his threads, you can learn a lot from people like him. his help to your buddy says it all. you don't find many people like that anymore. THANKS for the post and THANKS JEFF for all you do for this web sight, and all you do on here for all of us when we have a ? or problem we dont know how to deal with.

Comment

Just don't get his coffee order wrong. Lol
            What are the specs on the coffee? Type, temp, condiments?

Comment

+1 thank you Cruizer.....

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
              Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
              Dynasty 200DX
              Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
              Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

He is a huge asset,saved my Powcon from being shoved in a corner and never used again! Thanks again Cruizer

Comment

Originally posted by 1930case View Post
                  What are the specs on the coffee? Type, temp, condiments?
                  Large coffee,double cream from Tim Hortons. Temp,,preferably hot but not critical and visit for at least 15 minutes. (he is a busy man) lol.

Comment

Even if it is nothing I have I enjoy reading Jeff's helping messages. Not only does he help out he explains it so well how to check or fix the problem. My hat's off to you, you are quite an asset to this forum.

Comment

Maybe Miller should send him a Christmas bonus as these kind of people are few & far between. I also read most of his posts & hopefully some little hint will help me someday. Gold star rating Cruiser & many thanks for your input.
                      252 Miller Mig
                      180 Synchrowave
                      R - 45 Milling Machine
                      Kingston 1100 Lathe
                      Miller 2050 Plasma Cutter

Comment

I'm among those who often read cruizers posts just in case I might need the info someday.
                        Truly is an asset to the forum.
                        Don't 'member if I've ever asked him for any help yet but I should give him a "Thank You" just in case or ahead of time.

Comment

Jeff sorted my junk out so well I haven't been there in over a year maybe two!!! Thanks Jeff We all appreciate your hard work. Jef

Comment

I for another (the 10th?) send my thanks and appreciation for Cruizer's help. Were it not for him I'd still be stuck with a fried welder. Thanks Jeff!
                            Miller XMT-350 CC/CV
                            Miller S-22A wirefeeder
                            Bernard 400A "Q" gun
                            Miller 30-A Spoolmatic w/WC-24
                            CK 210 & WP-18 GTAW torches
                            Hypertherm Powermax 30
                            O/A Rig, Enco 4x6 bandsaw, etc.

Comment

I think that Cruizer AKA Jeff is what we call a class act.

Comment

Working...
                              X