Thanks Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Miller

I got out to a job today and when I went to fire up my TB 302 and cranked once real slow and that was it, dead bat.

I got going with a jump and on the way back through town I stopped to pick up a battery so I could replace it when I got home and not make another twelve mile trip back. Well the auto parts store didn't have a listing to tell what group number the battery was and I didn't want to tear it apart on their parking lot.

I called Miller and was connected to a gentleman in service, sorry I forgot his name, and explained that I would like to know the group number battery for a TB 302. No problem told me it was a group 58, got home installed it and all is well.

If that had been the "other big welding co." I would have most likely gotten all sorts of run around and told to contact my local dealer from past experiences.

THANKS Miller.
    Trailblazer 302
    Lincoln SP-135-T
    Hobart Stickmate AC/DC
    Smith torch
    Spoolmatic 30A

Originally posted by shortarc View Post
    I got out to a job today and when I went to fire up my TB 302 and cranked once real slow and that was it, dead bat.

I got going with a jump and on the way back through town I stopped to pick up a battery so I could replace it when I got home and not make another twelve mile trip back. Well the auto parts store didn't have a listing to tell what group number the battery was and I didn't want to tear it apart on their parking lot.

I called Miller and was connected to a gentleman in service, sorry I forgot his name, and explained that I would like to know the group number battery for a TB 302. No problem told me it was a group 58, got home installed it and all is well.

If that had been the "other big welding co." I would have most likely gotten all sorts of run around and told to contact my local dealer from past experiences.

THANKS Miller.
    Thanks Shortarc. I'll forward your email to our service technicians.
    Have a great day!

John Leisner
    Product Manager
    Miller Electric Mfg. Co.

Owner and user of:
    Trailblazer 302 and Legend 301
    Smith Dual Guard oxy-fuel system
    Various borrowed Millermatics and Spectrums.

Comment

Working...
    X