Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ctinberg
    replied
    Thanks for the info guys . a little FYI I called Miller tech support today and they told me if i have 6/3 wire i could use up to 100 ft. for a cord ."definitely didn't expect that " something to keep in mind . thanks again Chris

Leave a comment:

• MMW
    replied
    Yes you can put that cord on your MM252.

Leave a comment:

• flukecej
    replied
    Look up Manual to get answer

Copy the Serial Number from the Machine and do a USER MANUAL Search. You should be able to find the answer your looking for. Have a MM200 that had a 50ft. 8/3 SOJW (Rubber Neoprene) cable on it when it was first purchased. Was in a 40'x80' building then; now in a 30'x40' building and welding in one spot most of the time. It now has a 12' 8/3 SDT (Sunlight, Direct Burial, Tray Cable, NO CONDUIT REQUIRED) cable on it. I have #6 to the wall plug from the breaker panel. I still have 44' of that original 50' cable, now its setup as an extension cord, if needed.

Leave a comment:

• ctinberg
    replied
    how long of a power cord can you add to a MM252

Originally posted by ctinberg View Post
    I just bought second hand a MM252and i have about a 25 ft 6/3power cord on my MM35 that i want to change over to the new machine before i sell the 35 i was wandering if it is ok to put that cord on the new machine without any problems? thanks Chris
    just correcting the title .

Leave a comment:

• ctinberg
    started a topic mm252 how long of power can you add

mm252 how long of power can you add

I just bought second hand a MM252and i have about a 25 ft 6/3power cord on my MM35 that i want to change over to the new machine before i sell the 35 i was wandering if it is ok to put that cord on the new machine without any problems? thanks Chris
Working...
X