Miller Trailblazer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Trailblazer

I have a Miller Trailblazer 250G. I need to connect a Lincoln LN-7 GMA wire fedder to the t_blazer panel, the Ln7 plug was missing. I have the new 14 pin male connector and connot find a wiring diagram on the miller or the Lincoln sites to do this. The welder is equipped with CV. Need to know what wire goes where. Thanks:
    Last edited by KenTecK; 07-19-2011, 05:15 AM. Reason: spelling

OK, lets see:

Miller 14 pin ----Lincoln 6 pin

I ------------C and A Twinned
    J ------------B
    G ------------D
    K ------------E

There ya have it.....

Comment

Just one of the reasons i went all blue with my last purchase

no more of these lash together problems

no more bubble gum,bailing wire and tape

Frustrating ain't it
      Backed my CATMA over your CARMA
      OOP"S clumsy me

What would SATAN do ??

Miller Digital Elite (new)
      Jackson EQC master (old)
      Miller Trail Blazer 302 Air Pak
      Spectrum 625 Extreme
      Suitcase 12RC
      Evolution Rage 3 saw
      Victor O/A
      Craftsmen Atlas 12X36 Lathe
      Half a ton of tooling
      Rusty old truck

Comment

same her but have a major problem no tb 302's coming to australia till end of august/september but there are 10 305 lincolns here hopefully find one hidden in a shop somewhere soon

Comment

Originally posted by killdozerd11 View Post
          Just one of the reasons i went all blue with my last purchase

no more of these lash together problems

no more bubble gum,bailing wire and tape

Frustrating ain't it
          We mix and match all sorts of machines, really the LN-7 is a very robust feeder and easily adaptable, just like the LF72 series which can be run on 24Vac

Not to say that the Miller S74, S60, or even the S54's aren't robust, as they are great feeders and we adapt them for the lincoln power sources
          Last edited by cruizer; 07-18-2011, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by greenmachine View Post
            same her but have a major problem no tb 302's coming to australia till end of august/september but there are 10 305 lincolns here hopefully find one hidden in a shop somewhere soon
            Likely be much happier with the performance of the 305G

Comment

we have 305d available here just under 8kva of 240v power which is a worry as allways running dewalt saw etc. of it at the same time and also a little stick inverter welder mainly for tacking up rails etc. Biggest question is there any interaction between weld output and generator on the lincoln. Also if i went that way would i be able to rewire 22a into it. Have the vs12 which is good in the paddock but i prefer the 22a in the shed.

Comment

Not a great lover of the 305D units, nor the Miller TB302D's either. Though all you'd need is a Miller PSA2 and a minor amount of wiring to get your Miller feeder to work on a Lincoln as there is no 24Vac available.

Comment

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
                  Not a great lover of the 305D units, nor the Miller TB302D's either. Though all you'd need is a Miller PSA2 and a minor amount of wiring to get your Miller feeder to work on a Lincoln as there is no 24Vac available.
                  Why just wondering is all. I have 302k at the moment happy with it just some jobsites not allowed on with because it is petrol and bigger diesels are a bit heavy for our rigs without upgrading to truck as i am nearly overweight as it is. Very open minded to others opinions dont like arguing over colours means nothing in the end long as it all works.

Cheers Jason

Comment

Working...
                  X