No announcement yet.

Miller Xtreme 12V Suitcase.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody mentioned the Circuit Breaker. I diagnosed and replaced it today.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselDon16 View Post
      Nobody mentioned the Circuit Breaker. I diagnosed and replaced it today.
      Post 14 mentioned the CB on July 6th
      Ed Conley
      http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
      MM252
      MM211
      Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
      TA185
      Miller 125c Plasma 120v
      O/A set
      SO 2020 Bender
      You can call me Bacchus

Comment

I recently bought a 12VS, used for parts not working (will not power up), fairly nice (meaning the case wasn't that beat up) on eBay for $300, before I bought it I checked on the price for the mother board ($200) and the contractor ($200) in case that was the problem (the two main reasons a 12VS may not work). When the machine showed up I opened up the inside, the problem was that the 10 amp circuit breaker was broke because someone tugged on the voltage sensing cord too hard, when the VS lead comes into the machine it connects to a 10 amp circuit breaker then that lead goes to power the mother board and displays. One of the best deals I've ever got, $300 for the machine, $10 for a circuit breaker to fix the machine and $100 for a good gun, $400 total for a good machine that hasn't had much wire run through it! I hope this little tid bit can help some out

Comment

Hello Miller Xtreme 12V Suitcase forum
          I have a 12V feeder i use with my bobcat 250 works flawlessly everytime !!! I also spend my work days using a miller Dynasty 350 tig welder and i have always wondered if i could use my 12V feeder hooked to my Dynasty 350 ?? I have always been chicken to try (not my 8000$ tig welder) and i dont want to fry my 12V but???? if it is possable it would be very benificial for me So if any one has heard of it or tried it let me know
          Many Thanks
          tribal customz

Comment

Working...
          X