Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my time has come

Hello All,

I wanted to thank all of you for your expertise and a few good laughs over the years. I will be taking a position in outside sales and will not have the time I once did to be on this forum. After 20 years in this business, I feel ready for this challenge. I will be keeping my part-time welding instructor job and I will still be working for the same welding distributor. I have found some really good information on this forum and have appreciated the knowledge. Thanks to all of you and I hope I will be successful enough in sales to stop back once in awhile. I might just need to get opinions & hope you will continue to assist in the future. Thanks again.

Just_a_girl

I wish you the best

in all your future endeavors. I spent a decade in outside sales, not in the welding industry, and still welded full time between nights and weekends. Outside sales can be a rewarding job. It is a great opportunity and is what you make of it!

Best of luck,

HAWK

Comment

Thanks for being a great poster here and we shall see you again sometime...Bob
      Bob Wright

Comment

Congrats, now you will not have to deal with me on the rare occasion I stop in during the week.

What area of the cities will you have?

-Dan
        Owner
        DW Metalworks LLC
        Miller Trailblazer 302
        Miller 8RC Feeder
        Miller Passport Plus
        Miller Dynasty 200 DX W/Coolmate 1
        Hobart Handler 135
        Hypertherm PowerMAX 30
        Smith O/A Torch Set
        Plus more tools then my wife will ever know about....

Comment

Originally posted by engnerdan View Post
          Congrats, now you will not have to deal with me on the rare occasion I stop in during the week.

What area of the cities will you have?

-Dan

I will be on the west side.

Comment

Working...
          X