Any one remember me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one remember me?

I joined back in 08 but i was like 12 then but now I'm back so does anyone remember the annoying little preteen that was me?

Hello everyone
    My name is Andrew, I'm 26 years old and I'm from Romania. I generally listen to rock music but I'm always interested in all new music releases. C ya around on the forum.

Any one remember me?

I joined back in 08 but i was like 12 then but now I'm back so does anyone remember the annoying little preteen that was me?

So that was 3 years ago and you were 12 and now you are 26 hmmmmm You must have different math over there...Bob
    Bob Wright

Comment

And how is your fish tank you posted about the other day????...Bob
      Bob Wright

Comment

What the???

Okay. 12 + 3 = 15. Therefore, no longer a preteen. However, your (2) posts are conflicting. Are you 15 years of age or are you 26 years of age? This is a welding discussion. I don't think any members really give a rat's assz about your taste in music. You wanna talk welding, then I guess that 'll be ok. Borrowed from Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Don't Ask Me No Questions", but I guess you knew that-1970's southern rock.

WTF

HAWK

Comment

I remember him. I deleted 2 of his trash post's the other night. They always come back...Bob
          Bob Wright

Comment

Working...
          X