Is there a direct fit spool gun or push pull I can use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a direct fit spool gun or push pull I can use

I have a Maxtron 450 and an s-64m feeder. I was wondering if there is a spoolgun or pushpull I can use with this setup without a huge investment. If there is something I could use I would like to know so I can start looking for deals online. Any help would be appreciated.

You'd need an XR control unit. There is nothing that would adapt to your exsisting setup.

Comment

Oh well, guess I wont be doing any aluminum for a while. Thanx for the reply.

Comment

Well, you can use a WC-24 and a 30A gun for simple spoolgun work, but a push pull will require the XR unit

Comment

I was hoping for a cheaper option. I have seen a couple ebay listings lately that said they were running either spool guns or "aluminum mig guns" (that appeared to be push pull guns) on older miller feeders. Oh well, glad I asked. Thanx again.

Comment

Just had a brain fart, Binzel does have a pull unit that direct fits your feeder. I just remembered it as we were playing with the unit a bunch of years ago trying to refine it.

Comment

Working...
            X