Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using Cyberweld for online purchases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using Cyberweld for online purchases?

Anyone using Cyberweld for online purchases? looking for a good online site to purchase consumables and filler wire. any suggestions?
    sigpic

Dynasty 200 DX
    Millermatic 350P
    30A Spoolgun
    Lincoln Pro Mig 140
    Hypertherm Powermax 30
    14" Rage Evolution dry saw
    40 ton press brake
    Evenheat Heat treat oven

1x42 / 4x48 belt grinder

I have used them & liked them.
    MM250
    Trailblazer 250g
    22a feeder
    Lincoln ac/dc 225
    Victor O/A
    MM200 black face
    Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
    Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
    Arco roto-phase model M
    Vectrax 7x12 band saw
    Miller spectrum 875
    30a spoolgun w/wc-24
    Syncrowave 250
    RCCS-14

Comment

They aren't the best for filler stuff, IMO. Quite pricey.

I'm new to the welding game, but weldfabulous and indiana oxygen seem to have better prices for tig filler.

Comment

Cyberweld is OK, but there are other better suppliers out there. The two mentioned and BR welding are cheaper and ship faster. look around and shop a litttle and compare prices with shipping before you part with your coins. Shipping is the part that usually breaks the deal, and make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Ive seen some suppliers try to cut filler in 1/2 and sell it for the same price as full sticks. Be carefull and remember if it seems to good to be true, it probably is
        Bob

Comment

I have ordered from them a few times - pretty quick service, decent prices on what I bought - RG60 filler for OA, magnifier lens for helmet, leather apron, beanies etc.

Comment

I have ordered from them with very good results. Like all shopping, comparing prices is important.

Comment

for my tig torchs and parts I use weldingdepot.com , shipping is good and prices are the best on most items I buy.

.040 ceriated tungsten $4.60 for a 10 stick package...
              mike sr

Comment

I've used weldersource.com lately.

Comment

I shop around on ebay. Just be sure to include shipping in the final price and divide by the lbs of wire you are getting. There is a big difference in some guys prices...Bob
                  Bob Wright

Comment

Yes...I have ordered from Cyberweld, no problems and good communication.

Comment

I've been using weldingsupply.com with real good luck. Their prices blow the doors off my LWS i.e. a Bernard N5800C nozzel is about $10 with them and $17 at my LWS. I like that I can order all my MIG consumables (less wire) at one time and pay the $8.95 shipping fee once up to (I think) 32lbs. As far as wire goes though, I still go to to my LWS because after shipping costs from the on-line sources, its actually cheaper locally.
                      Lincoln AC/DC Buzz Box (where it all began)
                      DialArc 250
                      Syncrowave 180 SD
                      MM 251

Comment

Working...
                      X