ID:	530024Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00164.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	530025Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00160.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	530026maybe this isnt the right place,but ill give it a shot before it winds up on ebay. its a 2006 tb 302 with 58 hours. its a complete ready to go set up.the reels are hanney spring rewind with leads. it has a victor journeyman torch set, and a reelcraft torch reel.the third reel is for the 75/25 for mig.the trailer deck is 5x7. there is a tube in the rear corner for a vice which is include but not in the pics. im asking $4900 but taking offers if you guys know anyone looking for a trailer setup.thanks chris 413 244 2009

Gotta say, not a bad price. Not at all. Looks like some nice stuff.

Good luck with it.

BUMP.
    So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......

Comment

if we were closer i might be interested as it's a nice setup....but the air freight would kill me.
      miller 225 bobcat
      miller aead200le (with miller hf tig trailer mounted)
      mm175, mm211, TA181i
      mm252 w/30a spool gun
      precision tig 225
      hobart stickmate LX ac/dc
      Speedglas 9100X & XX / Miller Digital Elite
      hypertherm 380 & cutmaster 52
      victor journeyman & super range
      ridgid chop saw, kalamazoo band saw
      steel max and evolution carbide saws
      6 4.5" & a 20lb 9" rockwell grinders
      case 580 backhoe (for what i can"t lift)
      if first you don't succeed
      trash the b#####d

Comment

its not that far of a drive from cali, come get it

Comment

looks like a nice setup, to bad I just spent most of my tax money on (honey do stuff)
          or I would take you up on the drive to Mass and plunk down some cash for it.

But just wondering why are you selling a nice rig like this for in the first place?

Comment

well ive acumulated to much stuff and a few things gotta go.i built a truck last year and dont use the trailer much. heres a few pics
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cayager View Post
              well ive acumulated to much stuff and a few things gotta go.i built a truck last year and dont use the trailer much. heres a few pics

Ok, I changed my mind i'll be on my way for the trailer and also the truck!(LOL)
              and would you be such a kind buddy and fill up the gas tanks on both?

Thanks, i'll be seeing you soon. Oh almost forgot would yoou prefer large or small bills?

Comment

:
                Originally posted by davesweld View Post
                Ok, I changed my mind i'll be on my way for the trailer and also the truck!(LOL)
                and would you be such a kind buddy and fill up the gas tanks on both?

Thanks, i'll be seeing you soon. Oh almost forgot would yoou prefer large or small bills?
                any old bills will do

Comment

Nice looking truck!

Comment

Hey there Cayager, I know whats wrong with your crane, its like mine a 100' to short.

I built an extension for mine so I can reach 37' tip of boom, obviously at a severly reduced capacity.

Nice rig, what kind of welder are you.

Comment

well more of a welder mechanic i guess. i weld on farm junk, some railings,trucks,hitches,trailers,friends cars,pretty much anything that pays. fabricate steel and aluminum stuff small or big. stay in the shop or go down the street. sometimes dont even start the machine,just unbolt something and bolt it back together. even tig weld handles back on pots and pans.ill pretty much take on anything mechnical and dirty. laying in a consession wagon welding stainless counters or air arcing something in half in the mud in the middle of the woods, makes no difference to me i enjoy it all.i would even come over and sweep your garage if your willing to pay me.

Comment

Originally posted by cayager View Post
                        well more of a welder mechanic i guess. i weld on farm junk, some railings,trucks,hitches,trailers,friends cars,pretty much anything that pays. fabricate steel and aluminum stuff small or big. stay in the shop or go down the street. sometimes dont even start the machine,just unbolt something and bolt it back together. even tig weld handles back on pots and pans.ill pretty much take on anything mechnical and dirty. laying in a consession wagon welding stainless counters or air arcing something in half in the mud in the middle of the woods, makes no difference to me i enjoy it all.i would even come over and sweep your garage if your willing to pay me.
                        hey cayager, my shop needs cleaned up so i can do some work in it and also to find all my welding equipment. whats your hourly rate and is that one way.,,,,jim

p.s. while you are at it, tow that trailer. it's not that far.
                        miller 225 bobcat
                        miller aead200le (with miller hf tig trailer mounted)
                        mm175, mm211, TA181i
                        mm252 w/30a spool gun
                        precision tig 225
                        hobart stickmate LX ac/dc
                        Speedglas 9100X & XX / Miller Digital Elite
                        hypertherm 380 & cutmaster 52
                        victor journeyman & super range
                        ridgid chop saw, kalamazoo band saw
                        steel max and evolution carbide saws
                        6 4.5" & a 20lb 9" rockwell grinders
                        case 580 backhoe (for what i can"t lift)
                        if first you don't succeed
                        trash the b#####d

Comment

price going dowm

prices dropping $4500

Comment

Countdown to ebay

countdown to ebay begins, perhaps 1 more bump

Comment

Sweet truck

Bump.
                              So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......

Comment

Working...
                              X