Good or Bad deal on Bobcat 225G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good or Bad deal on Bobcat 225G

I'm looking at an ad in the Michigan auto & rv trader for a Miller Bobcat 225G
    its listed for $2,700 obo comes with trailer and machine cover and weld leads
    and hasalways been coverd with 229hrs, it has no info on age or condition
    of machine (even if it is coverd always).

It is located in Grant,Michigan I did try and call the guy but no word back yet
    and if I can will ask him for some GOOD pics of this machine, maybe even drive for a look see at it or better yet (put some fire to it).

If any of you guys are closer to this town give the guy a call and see for yourself
    if its any good.

thanks. Dave

A serial # would be yhandy in determining actual value, though it does seem a bit much for a little Bobcat.

Comment

$2700 for used engine drive of that class seems like an awful lot, no matter the condition or hours, especially considering the price new, with full warranty.
      Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Comment

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
        A serial # would be yhandy in determining actual value, though it does seem a bit much for a little Bobcat.
        Yes, I would be sure and get the serial# so as to check it out more as what other equipment I would be able to run on it.

But the guy has not called back at all with any info, or even to say its sold
        so at this point its been a few of days since I first called him on it
        I don't think i'll call him back any more.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by JSFAB View Post
          $2700 for used engine drive of that class seems like an awful lot, no matter the condition or hours, especially considering the price new, with full warranty.
          I'm thinking its around mid 80's, I just thought if I could get it pretty cheap then would pick it up for around farm. But what i'm really looking a is a trailblazer 302
          with all the goody's that come with it so I can do more of onsite repairs and a more overall useage.

Comment

Working...
          X